Man sues doctors who cut off his penis

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:scared:

I'm not sure how they discovered it and didn't see it before the operation. Did the doctor have to examine him before?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I were him I would own that hospital and I would sue the surgeon so bad his grandchildren would hate me. There is no excuse for that.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not knowing all about the detailes in this case all i can say is this, usaly in a case where something like this comes up the dr, would come out an tell the wife what they have found and what needs to be done and ask what she thinks or what she wants to do if she has the say so in such matters but to just cut it off with know explaining why untill its already done is so not ethical in this sence of the word.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not knowing all about the detailes in this case all i can say is this, usaly in a case where something like this comes up the dr, would come out an tell the wife what they have found and what needs to be done and ask what she thinks or what she wants to do if she has the say so in such matters but to just cut it off with know explaining why untill its already done is so not ethical in this sence of the word.

He may be trying to cover up his mistake.

Jay leno was talking about it soo I google it.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
i would think that the doctor would have come out and told the family first. However, with cancer, time can be a major factor. If that cancer were starting to hemorrhage and the man would have bled to death if the cause of the bleeding weren't stopped then that would be different.

I have known of cases where the patient was told that time was short and that when the cancer ate into a certain artery, death would be eminent.

I can't help but wonder why the doctor didn't suspect cancer BEFORE the surgery.

So I am going to withhold judgment. There aren't enough facts here to make a valid and unbiased judgment.

On the one hand the doctor may have saved his life. On the other hand the doctor may should lose his license as well as bankrupt his mal practice insurancy company.

The facts will come out in the public eventually.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I seriously doubt the cancer would have killed him before the doctor could have consulted him. Man...imagine waking up from an operation with your dick missing unexpectedly. I may have a leery view of "mental trauma" when awarding monetary damages...but I have no trouble justifying it there.

Last edited:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
This is one of those cases where I would like to have a great deal more information before forming an opinion.

Coming from a medical family something definitely does not sound right here. Normal surgical procedure in something like this is, you make your discovery and then sew everything up. You then as part of standard medical procedure run at minimum cat scans and numerous other testing to determine if and where metastaces has taken place if it had. You then bring in an Oncologist to map out a standardized course of treatment.

There is no form of cancer so agressive that a period of 24 hours is going to make an incredible difference.

If this were true, the more likely scenario was the MD in question went in and found a cancerous leision that had penetrated into a portion of the circulatory system. When he made his incision to remove the foreskin he caused a massive "leaker" that he could not bring under control. In order to save the patient from his own bungling, he does a penectomy on the spot.

I can guarantee you that being a fly on the wall of this courtroom is going to be interesting.

Unless there was some incredible bungling in a common surgical procedure, this MD is about to lose his licensure.