Man-thong

zsg2286

Experimental Member
Media
I recently was shopping and I found some tommy hilfiger thong underwear for men. I had never considered such a style of underwear for men (i am a boxer brief guy.) Do you any men who actually wear thongs? Do any of you wear them? They can't feel good, can they?

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I wear are thongs and g-strings. They are super comfy as long as you buy the right ones for your body. There is nothing gay about thongs. I wear them every day and even in front of my chiropractors, doctors, massage therapists. They like them and I've never heard a bad thing about them.

Reactions: hammfire

Kevin_uk

Experimental Member
Media
I wear a thong under boxer briefs as I find they give a good bubble butt appearance (lift and separate) under trousers or jeans.

If I’m on a date I don’t use that trick and reveal what I do, I just wear a thong or briefs on there own.

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear them to work about 50% of the time. I have to dress up and they keep everything in place with very little room for things to move around. I also like that there is minimal fabric to get bunched up everywhere.

It just makes taking my clothes off after work that much better.

lovin_california

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are comfortable to wear to work. I love the fact that you can wear jeans that fit better than wearing boxers since they are so much fabric. Have you ever been "caught" by a coworker that found out you wear them to work?

And, does anyone wear them to the gym, and do you get looks?

smoothster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If there's one kind of underwear I absolutely adore it's got to be (string)thongs!

Love how they leave so little to imagination and how the little string rubs between my buttocks!

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bike a lot, so they're comfortable under bike shorts-
and their VERY form-flattering too- a little lift on the package.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree, I like to wear them too, the fit, form hugging frontage makes for a better presented package, and the string means the line of my trousers aren't spoiled, they also I think fit across the hip better, and don't slouch round the crotch of my trousers. The only thing that I think looks awful is when the band rides up above the waistband of trousers...besides that I love them, and they look hot as hell,

The Y backed thong Industrialize is wearing is the comfiest cotton thong there is , the fit is superb and the effect in any trousers is to be seen to be believed. My partner calls them the "Sit up and beg" thong!!!

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i must have aprox 20 different ones. styles and colours. i just love them! it makes my package stand out more and i love the feel of my arse in any clothes that i wear. i also find them more supportive than boxers or briefs.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always wear thongs too. My new girlfriend is even starting to get used to the idea.

They are the best.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They should be illegal on all hetrosexual men.:biggrin1: ( I can see the appeal if you are gay!)

In fact I'd sign some sort of petition for their universal banning.:tongue:

I hate them on men, I find them too feminine and all about the arse.

If I was to play with a guy and he took his jeans off and had a G string on, I would probably not walk out, but I'd be very tunred off.

I like men commando or in tight boxer briefs.

xx

Honey

* can you tell I really hate them? :smile:

Pumpz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the look and feel of wearing a thong.I have both male and female ones and they both make me feel good when im wearing them.