Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
me in a wet man-thong by Tendenze:

Attached Images
jpg.gif
thong10.jpg (29.0 KB, 11 views)
jpg.gif
thong8.jpg (44.6 KB, 9 views)

Oh, I looked at those pictures and I forgot how to talk. Again. :redface: Damn sexy.

undisclosed

Just Browsing
Media
i usually wear thongs as long as i don't have to strip to underwear in public.
or even sometiimes i go out without underwear, especially when jearing jeans.
thongs are comfortable if you get used to it...
but some think men wearing thongs are gay...but i am not.
what do you think?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
http://www.abcunderwear.com/

http://www.abcunderwear.com/backless-jock.html

The next is the hottest of the backless ones, very elegant. I wear many of these when I want to show off my bulge and ass in parks and cruising places in the warm weather. Nobody knows at the beach you’ve got no thong back and you can really finger your asshole with these beautiful backless numbers. Of course, it’s mainly for super-butch faggot-whores like me, but I get a lot of business this way.

All Sheer Jock Strap

Yes, this one's hot. I wore it in Central Park last summer.

Heynowfolks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thongs are great ! I wear one about 1 out of three days. Those made for men and cool but WAY over priced. Those for women are hard to find a good fit, but CHEAP ! I've found several brands that fit me fine (women's) that are also about $3 each... The men's were about $16.

As for how it feels in back, well, either you like the mild stimulation or you don't.

Thongs = Gay = STUPID ! It is just underwear for heaven's sake ! Wear what you like, life is too short to not.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I wear are thongs and g-strings. They are super comfy as long as you buy the right ones for your body. There is nothing gay about thongs. I wear them every day and even in front of my chiropractors, doctors, massage therapists. They like them and I've never heard a bad thing about them.

Reactions: hammfire

D_George Jizzson

Experimental Member
Media
All I wear are thongs and g-strings. They are super comfy as long as you buy the right ones for your body. There is nothing gay about thongs. I wear them every day and even in front of my chiropractors, doctors, massage therapists. They like them and I've never heard a bad thing about them.
Nice ass, very delicious. Even though you're str8, contact me if your ever curious...

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have worn them on ocassion. Love the light weight cotton ones with small staps...makes me feel sexy.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I wear them under everyday clothes in the summer - you forget you've got one on! - and where they're likely to be seen, such as sex parties/swinger clubs/saunas. Mine are Manstore, Olaf Benz, Joe Snyder and Ergowear. I find the ones with a very thin string backs a bit uncomfortable, so I go for the ones with 1/2 or 3/4 inch backs.