Man Whore turns girl into a slut

Imdone

Expert Member
Media
'BEEP!' 'BEEP!'

I woke to the sound of the aggressive blaring of my alarm to my side. Groggily, I reached over to turn off the alarm. I let my head fall back down onto the pillow with my eyes closed to savour the amount of time before heading off to work.

The realization of why I was even tired came to me when my eyes looked over to see the woman I brought over last night. I smiled remembering the blissful long night of fucking we did. From her screaming like banshee as I pounded up against her into the headboard slat and trying to minimize the noise by holding onto it tightly so it wouldn't slam into the paper-thin walls, which made me remind myself to change the position of my bed to no longer annoy the neighbours. They probably hate me, I thought smiling.

I came back into the present to see her in a deep sleep, softly snoring. I looked down from her face to her incredible looking tits covered in sweat shimmering because of the morning light. As gently as I could I began groping them, enjoying the softness in my hand. A while later, I leaned down to lightly kiss her nipple and breasts. When she stirred a little I stopped as I didn't want to disturb her sleep. When she woke up it would feel like she ran a marathon or something. Exhausted, tired and sweaty. She will need the day to get her energy back.

But that didn't stop me from eyeing her tight stomach that was now covered in drying sweat and cum from me and her. Now I believe in always using rubber, especially for a guy with my lifestyle but when she pleaded to do it raw after the end of the first round after me being covered, I had to oblige. Do I regret it now? A little yes. But at the time, having done raw many times before and knowing how great it felt, no. Next down was my favourite, her pussy. Fuck, I wanted to do everything to it at that moment. Crawl and hungrily eat it out until she woke up and began moaning loudly again. Finger it in and out quickly while looking at the pleasure I'm bringing to her and finally suck out and gulp down all her addictive juice when she cums. But I decided to go against that as I already got the opportunity last night.

I got up quietly and looked down at my bed sheets covered in recent and not so recent cum stains from himself and women he has brought over for the past month. Although he liked the fact of having marks of his sex history on his bed but made a mental note to clean it today or tomorrow.

He had a shower and got dressed in his greased stained uniform that permanently smelt like fries, bacon and eggs . He left a note to the woman saying to have a shower, have whatever there is in the fridge as there is barely anything there anyways, sorry for the cum rags left on the floor and promises he'll clean them up and tells her the close the door on the way out and make sure to rest for the rest of the day.

He arrives late as the fast food place begins to fill. His manager, Lewis, looks at him deadpan and says "You're late…again". He looks to him smiling teasliy "Well you should know me by now big guy" and pats him on his large broad shoulder. Lewis sighs and walks away while Rhys leans against the counter waiting for the next customer to serve when she walks in…

Note: So my plan is to write a part each week but FYI I may not always have the time to do so. Some chapters may be longer or shorter others. Sorry if there is any spelling or punctuation errors!
Let me know what you think!

Imdone

Expert Member
Media
When I noticed her, I instantly straightened up and kept my eyes on her. Although she didn't have the biggest tits or ass that I've seen but to me that's not always an immediate deal-breaker. She still had a nice sized ass, which had enough flesh to grip onto and a good set of boobs I could grab onto while pounding slowly into her and me looking intensely at her while she's giving me seductive yet begging eyes.

I broke that fantasy by closing my eyes and shook my head and told myself now wasn't the time to begin thinking about this sort of stuff in front of a line of more than half a dozen customers. But as usual once those thoughts come in they seem to never get out for me and of course when I quickly glanced down, I saw my crotch area bulging and throbbing. I made a small groan noise out of frustration. I looked up trying to keep a neutral face and began asking the man for his order. As he was talking, I made quick glances behind him to see she was the last in line waiting patiently.

By the time the line was left with only the girl and the other woman, I figured out a plan to try and have her end up in my bed by tonight. I was aware the job wasn't the most glamorous or dignified but I could still manage to pick plenty of girls using my charms and dashing smile, which seemed to always work like magic.

As the woman stepped out of the way with her order, the girl took steady steps towards the counter with her thick and wavy brunette hair bouncing alongside her. Ah, I can finally see her up close. Her eyebrows were thick and dark but not obnoxiously so. Her blue eyes stood out because of her darker shade of eye makeup and eyeliner, which also made her look seductive yet somehow angelic. Her lips were full and plump, which was perfect to be able to suck on while making out or to bite while caught in the moment of sex. I could feel swelling begin again downstairs.

We both gave each other a bright friendly smile at the same time. I did delay my tactic by a few seconds because of my staring and I hoped that wouldn't affect how the plan would end. I put on a more casual and laid back approach that I didn't do to the extent with other customers and leaned my crossed arms on the surface, so I could be more at a eye level with her, while still maintaining my flirtatious and cheerful smile.

"Hey babe, How are you doing today?" She was clearly a little taken back by how friendly I was being and her cheeks became rose coloured. After the minor shock, a few seconds later she responded with, "I'm doing well, Thank you" and gave me a cheerful smile that matched my own.

I leaned in a few inches and half whispered like I was telling her a dirty secret "I'm going to say this just in case no has today but you're goddamn beautiful and you have an absolutely stunning b-"

"Hey Rhys, you better order this girl's food and stop pestering her or I'll do it myself!" Lewis' booming voice made the girl jump back a little while Rhys just straightened himself back up again, used to Lewis telling him off. "Sure thing big guy!" He spoke back. Lewis just closed his eyes and inhaled and exhaled through his nose and looked towards the girl and gave a small smile and said "Sorry about him"

He turned back to her and did what he was told. "What would you like?". She quickly glanced at the menu on the board above that was clearly too old and worn out. She said her order which was clearly just the first item she saw. I gave her a smile and said "Coming right up"

I leaned down in the same position as before, and asked her age. "19, finishing up at school in the next few months." She responded. "Well I guess me being 26 just shows how far past I am from my glory days" I said looking around the place where I worked. "Surely doesn't feel like that most of the time with all the school work we're made to do. It can be stressful sometimes" She said half jokily-half complaining.

Perfect opportunity. "Well you know I wouldn't call my a professional stress reliever or anything but I can consider it to be a hobby of mine." My tone wasn't giving away anything just yet. "Oh really?" Her eyes were filled with curiosity of what I was getting at. "I mean yeah, I'd definitely say it's more different and…personal than your regular one, which I think can be the thing that can completely unwind any stress you had about school and anything else…" My voice is now filled with suggestion and lust by what I was actually meaning.

She definitely caught on by judging by the mischievous and small lust in her eyes with a slight tilted grin. I mirrored her face too except I had a big wolf grin instead to show how happy I was that she understood what I meant . I reached over to get a small crumpled up piece of paper and wrote down my address and 7:00pm which was when I usually make it home.

By then, her container of food was placed next to me which I placed between us on the counter. At the same time, I gave her the note and she gave her money. When she looked at the note her expression began to alter slightly like she was ashamed of what she was holding and reading. I pretended to be obvious of her face and said "I'll maybe see you later then?" She looked at me and then down at the note, reading it again. She gave a small nod looking down but nothing confirmative. She thanked me for the food and walked towards the door at a faster pace than when she initially came in.

Just as she was leaving, I watched as she quickly pocketed the note inside her handbag…

Reactions: RedDevilCock

Imdone

Expert Member
Media
Warning: Cheating *=Change of POV

[Rhys' pov]

After checking my watch for the last hour, anticipating Lewis' gruff voice to say it was time for me to go home. I finally heard those sweet words of him saying "Alright Rhys, that's you finished for today." I could just about see that Lewis was a little astonished by how fast I moved towards the back exit door of the fast food place. "Later mate, see ya tomorrow!" I didn't want to keep her waiting as I almost knew for certain she would be there…

[The girls pov]

I looked at my car's digital clock which read '6:50' which made me realize that I've been sitting in my car feeling shameful that I have now fully committed to meeting at this guy's apartment. A bigger wave of shame came over me when I didn't even know this guy's name. But she thought back to their short few minutes of conversation with him and a wave of shame would retreat back deep into her mind and be replaced with lust and anticipation.

The blunt and direct comment about my face and assumedly my body by him after less than a minute of minimal chat was shocking by how unexpected it was but after leaving the fast food place and processing it, I found it strangely hot by how he showed how he really felt about my body. It's a very slim to none chance for a guy to say that in that sort of way. It felt like a fever dream. I had to once again hold my thighs tightly together in order to limit the flow of wetness flowing in my already soaked panties.

I was basically torturing myself doing this repeatedly of feeling shame and lust thinking about the whole scenario with him in my head for the last hour. It was now the time he wanted me to be there, so I opened my car door and led myself towards his apartment.

[The rest will be a switch between povs]

I saw her dark silhouette waiting near my apartment door, which made me quicken my steps as I was going up the squeaky wooden stairs.

I came closer to her with a lustful grin and when she finally saw me she spoke up by saying "Hey" with a friendly yet shy smile. "Hey to you too." I said while making steady and comfortable steps towards her, making her take backward steps until her shoe heels tapped the wall behind her.

I leaned my face down to capture my lips with hers, maybe a little too aggressively at first due to being in the moment and anticipating this since hours ago when I first laid my eyes on her lips. I slowed my pace down a little but still got my opportunity to suck on those kissable lips as she did with mine.

Her moans started off light and mild almost like a sensual hum but the more we kept going; from making out to me gliding my mouth to the side of her neck and began sucking with light small bites that will definitely create noticeable pink hickes by the morning. It was obvious she was struggling more and more to keep quiet but I wasn't going to be the one to stop her just yet…

I placed the palm of my hand on her upper thigh and continued further but I think she was too distracted by the pleasure I was giving at her neck to notice. I pulled my face back up to begin making out again while I was reaching the hem of her skirt fabric. My hand traveled further down until I got to her holy grail. Her panties were drenched! I had to break away from her and smile admirably at her while she was looking at me through her pleasured slitted eyes. She must've been dripping onto the ground below her if it wasn't dark! I bent my knees a little and rubbed my finger vertically across her pussy making her let out an ultimate moan. I saw go wide-eyed and cover her mouth. I guess we both forgot where we were for a minute. I looked left and right, still smiling assumingly, to see any signs of noise or movement to indicate and looked up at her.

I stood up at my full height and "Suppose we better get in for more fun" I spoke with a grin and wink, although she may have not seen either. "Yeah you're probably right" She replied looking around. I unlocked the door and we both rushed in.

*I followed him into his apartment and once he started to unbuckle his belt and pull down his jeans, I followed his lead by pulling down my skirt and top. When doing this I reflected on the craziness of what happened outside and myself. The rush of adrenaline and lust that I got from him in those few minutes was beyond and that more was coming but not soon enough. I wanted speed up this already fast process by, I don't know, bending over in front of him to make him not wait any longer and get to fucking me... Wow I didn't expect to do or come up with something like that but It wasn't the worst idea. Just a little too desperate for me, which would be completely embarrassing. After finally taking off his shirt, He came over to me and lifted me up by my thighs and set them on top of his muscular shoulders so my open and wet pussy was now in direct contact with his face while his hands held against my bare ass cheeks so he was holding me up. I looked down in shock and awe at his method but so far I absolutely love it. I let out a moan of anticipation and excitement of what's coming next during the night as we entered his bedroom.

By the time we were on his bed, he was already eating me out in a way that seemed he would be able to catch any my juices in his mouth. I looked down to his strong arms around my thighs while his eyes were closed in what looked to me like delight and happiness like he was loving this moment of passionately and slowly eating my pussy. This alone made my head and back fall back onto his bed and let out moans and sighs of pleasure as he continued his magic on me.

*After a while of continuing the pleasure, Rhys suddenly pulled away with a red and flushed face and out of breath with her juices still dripping down his chin to his neck. He gathered as much as he could with his fingers to suck on for a second while staring down at all of her body processing what to do next.

He ducked down between her legs again but became more rough and aggressive in his method like slapping down from a high with his rough hand at her pussy at spontaneous times making her back arch up a couple of inches. He would look up past her boobs each time after every slap to see her go from hurt to confusion to pure pleasure. He loved that and continued.

*I gave her pussy one last lick and kiss and mumbled "That has to be one of the best I've ever had" while not being able to look away from it for a minute, after I saw her precum still was coming at a fast rate. I saw that she was still trying to process the pleasure she just experienced judging by her closed eyes and heavy breathing. I gave her gentle yet hungry kisses to give a sign I wanted to continue again. She began responding to the kissing when I started rubbing her pussy in a circular motion. I put in one finger at a time, each one making her legs shake and moan louder.

After struggling to enter my third finger, she looked and sounded like she was in her own world which explained why she whispered out "Logan has never done anything like this good before." Her eyes opened wide, shocked with herself while I froze up and hesitantly looked at her for an explanation, feeling the need to stop whatever I was doing. I waited until she spoke and said "H-He's my boyfriend but please don't stop. He can't do what you're doing." Although I was hesitant, hearing her words brought a feeling of reassurance and pride into what I was doing. "Please don't stop." She repeated. I sighed and said "Ok but we can't continue this meeting up after this night, Ok?" She didn't say anything else and just waited for me to begin again but I assumed she got my message.

*Oh god what is wrong with me? I have a fucking boyfriend but I begged another man to continue having sex with me. Why the hell did I say that…because I know for sure I said in my head to tell him we should stop now… but I did I? Wait now that I think about it I didn't think that. I said "Please don't stop" without any thought process, completely blinded by lust and pleasure.

But there's still enough time to tell him to stop while I'm not. But it was too late, his tip entered my pussy gently but it was still enough for all the clouds and waves of pleasure and lust to fog and drown out any of my rational thoughts. As he kept pushing in, he grabbed onto my tits and kneaded gently while pitching down on my nipples. He leaned down to kiss my nibbles in a way to distract me from the initial pain until the pleasure came. The full feeling in my pussy was increasing every few seconds as his lips moved further up from my tits. I sprunched my eyebrows waiting for the movement to come to a stop.

Once it finally did, he was at my lips giving me a long and passionate kiss. He focused his attention on my neck again as he did outside. The overwhelming combination of the maximum fullness in my hole to his pitching on my nibble and the gentle kisses on my neck made tears come out of my shut eyes. After he was sure I was well adjusted, he began his, slow at first, thrusts in and out of me. He was deliberate in his movements in making sure he got down as far as possible until he moved back out to where tip was just barely in my entrance and slammed back into me each one making me moan out. We intensely stared at each other eye to eye and I could tell he loved my borderline orgasm faces with each thrust causing him to go faster and faster. "Fuck these are some perfect tits" He rough slapped each one multiple times. I closed my eyes listening to the sounds of the slapping of flesh as he pounded inside me, his grunts and growls and how much I sounded in pleasure by my non-stop moaning and back of throat whining. It feels so right and I loved it.

*I had to close my eyes for a second and stop inside her to process the feeling I was having. The tightness and how wet her pussy was going to make me cum faster than I usually would, which would be a lose-lose situation for both of us. I would be embarrassed and she would be disappointed I stopped giving her pleasure and I couldn't let that happen.

But this must have triggered something in her because I could feel that she had become significantly more tight than she had before, meaning she was on the verge of an orgasm. I pulled out and waited. Seconds later, she began to squirt onto the already cum stained bed sheets and on my lower stomach area to the top of my thigh and condom covered cock that was already glazed in her precum. Her moaning became a scream, slightly more octaves than the woman last night. Her legs violently shook and her hands were clenching the bed sheets. I was so mesmerized by what I was seeing that I missed my opportunity to put my mouth up to her pussy to catch most of the wonderful tasting juice but I was able to catch her last 2 squirts in my mouth before her orgasm slowed down. I swallowed it down and got to my full potential height that I could on my knees.

I gleamed down at her because that I was able to bring so much pleasure and that it must have felt like she was on multiple cloud 9s at once. "Feeling good?" I asked, knowing the answer, but she surprised me when she leapt up to give me a kiss full of passion and gratitude. "Wanna continue?" Her eyes were full of lust and eagerness, when we broke off each other, and her face showed a grin…

We both collapsed on the bed, completely exhausted. I looked over to my clock, which read '11:43'. Although I was tired and smile formed on my face remembering the hours of fucking we. I had plently stamina that could last at least a few hours but I was honestly shocked to see the amount of stamina she had.

From me slamming into her against the headboard like I did last night but this time I didn't have to stop the slamming against the wall as the neighbours were out this time. I remember pounding in and out of her like a piston and having her on her stomach while making her take her from behind. But a lot of it was a blur from moving in different positions so quickly and from wearing a condom to none but I know the pleasure was inexplicable and impeccable. But it was herself that increased the ecstasy I was having; her moans, lips, eyes, tits, ass and importantly her pussy all created for a perfect time.

I let out a quiet amused chuckle thinking of all these things which got her attention, making her chuckle too. I had her laying under my arm before we both moved to our side and I could tell we were both tired so we almost immediately drifted off to sleep, not bothering to wipe off the sweat and cum we had all over our bodies just yet, but not before me whispering jokily "Don't tell your boyfriend about this"

bigbenis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
'BEEP!' 'BEEP!'

I woke to the sound of the aggressive blaring of my alarm to my side. Groggily, I reached over to turn off the alarm. I let my head fall back down onto the pillow with my eyes closed to savour the amount of time before heading off to work.

The realization of why I was even tired came to me when my eyes looked over to see the woman I brought over last night. I smiled remembering the blissful long night of fucking we did. From her screaming like banshee as I pounded up against her into the headboard slat and trying to minimize the noise by holding onto it tightly so it wouldn't slam into the paper-thin walls, which made me remind myself to change the position of my bed to no longer annoy the neighbours. They probably hate me, I thought smiling.

I came back into the present to see her in a deep sleep, softly snoring. I looked down from her face to her incredible looking tits covered in sweat shimmering because of the morning light. As gently as I could I began groping them, enjoying the softness in my hand. A while later, I leaned down to lightly kiss her nipple and breasts. When she stirred a little I stopped as I didn't want to disturb her sleep. When she woke up it would feel like she ran a marathon or something. Exhausted, tired and sweaty. She will need the day to get her energy back.

But that didn't stop me from eyeing her tight stomach that was now covered in drying sweat and cum from me and her. Now I believe in always using rubber, especially for a guy with my lifestyle but when she pleaded to do it raw after the end of the first round after me being covered, I had to oblige. Do I regret it now? A little yes. But at the time, having done raw many times before and knowing how great it felt, no. Next down was my favourite, her pussy. Fuck, I wanted to do everything to it at that moment. Crawl and hungrily eat it out until she woke up and began moaning loudly again. Finger it in and out quickly while looking at the pleasure I'm bringing to her and finally suck out and gulp down all her addictive juice when she cums. But I decided to go against that as I already got the opportunity last night.

I got up quietly and looked down at my bed sheets covered in recent and not so recent cum stains from himself and women he has brought over for the past month. Although he liked the fact of having marks of his sex history on his bed but made a mental note to clean it today or tomorrow.

He had a shower and got dressed in his greased stained uniform that permanently smelt like fries, bacon and eggs . He left a note to the woman saying to have a shower, have whatever there is in the fridge as there is barely anything there anyways, sorry for the cum rags left on the floor and promises he'll clean them up and tells her the close the door on the way out and make sure to rest for the rest of the day.

He arrives late as the fast food place begins to fill. His manager, Lewis, looks at him deadpan and says "You're late…again". He looks to him smiling teasliy "Well you should know me by now big guy" and pats him on his large broad shoulder. Lewis sighs and walks away while Rhys leans against the counter waiting for the next customer to serve when she walks in…

Note: So my plan is to write a part each week but FYI I may not always have the time to do so. Some chapters may be longer or shorter others. Sorry if there is any spelling or punctuation errors!
Let me know what you think!
Hot so far, but that Mid-sentence perspective change might just be the worst thing I’ve ever read.