Man with erection in sauna. How to react?

bor

1st Like
Media
A couple of days ago a physical therapist was to give me a body massage. At this place, where I go regularely, there is a sauna. It's commen to sit in the sauna before the massage. Usualy I'm the only person there. This time I tokk a shower and went into the sauna, and brought a newspaper to read. A short time after I had sat down came a man with a towel and a cup of water in his hand. Inside the sauna there is a kind of a waterdispenser. After a while this man went over to the waterdispenser. He was fully naked, as I was. I could not miss to see that he had an erection. He went bak to his place and sat down. I could not miss to see that he was fingering his penis, and had a full erection. He went back and forth to this waterdispenser several times, and he was kind of showing me his erection all the time. We both went to have a shower, and both returned to the sauna. He had still his erection, and was obviously showing it to me. How would you react to this? I'm grateful if anyone has comments to share.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Personally I would complain to the management. It's one thing for a guy to get an inadvertent erection in a sauna, but he was blatantly touching himself in a sexual manner. Unsolicited behavior like that is not appropriate.

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ignore his erection. If he's showing off to get attention, then ignoring him deprives him of the attention he wants. If he just happens to be erect and not interested in showing off, then no need to bring attention to the matter.

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Personally I wouldn't do or say anything if I thought it was a spontanious erection and the guy in question was doing what he could to not draw attention to it. In the situation you're describing, this obviously wasn't the case and he was very inappropriately attempting to expose himself.
I think you did the right thing by not aknowledging his erection.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the erect organ was very large and interfered with you reading your newspaper, I'd call the sauna police.

RedScrotum

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would handle it myself..no pun intented, I wouldn't tell management about it. He was trying to show off to you, and you should have told him you weren't interested and to cover it up.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
If he was obviously not trying to hide the fact that he had an erection, then my response would depend:

1) If I found him unattractive, I would just ignore him.

2) If I thought that he and his cock were hot, then I would smile and toss him a compliment.

kudo451

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think the point is, YES HE WAS TOTALLY CRUISING YOU! The repetitiveness of his actions, his constantly playing with himself and the fact that he was shadowing you from the sauna to the showers and back to the sauna are all solid indications you were being cruised. Besides how often does anybody run into a guy with a spontaneous erection that he doesn't ask pardon for or attempts to cover up or move away from the situation. Anytime a guy gets a hard on in public and just plays with it like no one else is around he is being deliberate about either his exhibitionism or his interest in sex. There is no other reason for it unless he is just f*cking retarded.

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I would complain to the management. It's one thing for a guy to get an inadvertent erection in a sauna, but he was blatantly touching himself in a sexual manner. Unsolicited behavior like that is not appropriate.

wait, how come everytime I refer to an obvious sexual advance in such a setting 5-10 people hit me with "hey man you're a homophobe who thinks every gay guy wants cause you're full of yourself!!!!!"......... I guess cause you type it in an English accent....... makes you sound all refined and authorative.....

If it was spontaneous then what do you want him to do, cut it off? BUT if it were an unwelcome and unsolicited advance then you are defiantly justified in what ever action you had to take.

DanilloD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the point is, YES HE WAS TOTALLY CRUISING YOU! The repetitiveness of his actions, his constantly playing with himself and the fact that he was shadowing you from the sauna to the showers and back to the sauna are all solid indications you were being cruised. Besides how often does anybody run into a guy with a spontaneous erection that he doesn't ask pardon for or attempts to cover up or move away from the situation. Anytime a guy gets a hard on in public and just plays with it like no one else is around he is being deliberate about either his exhibitionism or his interest in sex. There is no other reason for it unless he is just f*cking retarded.

I have to agree with Kudo, the guy was trying to pick you up. I say you just ignore him, he should have taken the hint and either covered up or layed off bothering you. That being said you clearly didn't appreciate his advances and you didn't respond or show interest, and yet he didn't stop. I don't like being a whistle blower myself, and had ignoring him worked I think that would have been a good end, but the guy persisted - if he continues you should report him.

You made it clear you were not interested... he should stop.
He keeps cruising... report him - it's his own fault for not getting the message and being respectful.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree with 5-skin....you are in a place where this type of "action" should not be taking place...if he is cruising you he may cruise others and quite honestly I'd be more concerned with him cruising someone else that may be simply too young to understand it. I'd report it for that reason alone. Me? I could handle it myself. I'd either walk out completely with a "put it away" comment or blatantly tell him I don't enjoy looking at his dick.