Man with erection in sauna. How to react?

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
slap a wet towel on his pecker and then follow up with a double tap to his eyes. it's shit like this that gets conservatives worried that gay marriage will degenerate into pedophilia.

well we've heard the outcome now, so in fact the guy with the boner judged the situation correctly, that his advances would be well received. Hard to say without a video replay how well the two sides eyed each other up before escalating things, which is what men normally do in such situations. From my own experience some level of sex is going on in just about any sauna, because it has naked people in it. Maybe society should not work that way, which is to say everyone ought to be much more open about this sort of thing all the time so things wold not get especially complicated in saunas. But thats not how it is, so people need to learn how to react in a sensible way.

Now what exactly has this to do with paedophilia?

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
slap a wet towel on his pecker and then follow up with a double tap to his eyes. it's shit like this that gets conservatives worried that gay marriage will degenerate into pedophilia.

Holy fucking shit! So the logic is that because adult men sometimes come on to each other, sanctioning long-term relationships between members of the same sex will lead to pedophilia?

Bizarre, but I guess not atypical of the brand of "logic" that many conservatives seem to buy into.

PumpedMuscle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I say just ignore it. We've all had erections, we've all seen erections, its really no big deal, unless your uncomfortable with who you are. What he does, as long as he doesn't touch you, has nothing to do with you, unless you let it.

D_Count_Dickula

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys,

the question here is not if you should have reacted to the boner or not. The question is, if the guy behaved appropriately or not. I go to a sauna every week. Its also a public location, but no gay-sauna. From time to time it so happens that some guys gets an erection in the sauna - for whatever reason, can be a hot guy or a girl. Everyone is naked after all and I live in a college town, where the younger ones tend to be good-looking, muscular, lean and clean-shaven. Seeing attractive people in the sauna is easy.

From what you wrote, I guess the guy was forcing a reaction by you by walking around with his boner. As this is a public space, I would find it inappropriate to react or I even tell the guy to get lost. This is what I would have done since I am alone with him.
In a gay-sauna it's different, because there is an erotic pretext to the whole situation. Here you can walk over and get your share of love if u like.

But to be specific, I do not denounce boners in the sauna completely. We are all humans after all. At least in the place where I live people are liberal and "professional" enough not to scandalize this and just get over it.

Last edited:

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys,
the question here is not if you should have reacted to the boner or not. The question is, if the guy behaved appropriately or not.

That's right. The thing is though, that in this case he did act appropriately. The more difficult question is whether this happened by accident or because the two people were giving each other little signals which encouraged them to go further. This we don't know.

I go to a sauna every week. Its also a public location, but no gay-sauna. From time to time it so happens that some guys gets an erection in the sauna
it occurs to me that guys probably get boners more often walking down the street than at a sauna. I have always been very careful not to show wood 'inappropriately' when naked and probably everyone else does the same. On the street, or socially, you would only let your interest show if you thought it ok to do so. It is not really different in a sauna.

In a gay-sauna it's different, because there is an erotic pretext to the whole situation.
But is it? When did any male not find something sexual about any conceivable situation? The only difference is that it may be more obvious when naked.

athleticguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seeing as it's not one of those saunas it seems kinda inappropriate. I'd definitely stare myself, haha.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You could always point and laugh....and tell him you have seen bigger on a 5 year old....

just a thought...

Throw cold water on him/it....

"No, I'm not interested in ring toss, thank you tho"

giggle randomly while glancing at it...

"So?"

fart loudly, then leave...

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
depends on the interaction between the two people... and step by step small moves that signals intent and is considerate to see if that behavior is wanted and returned. If so, game on, no harm done. The key is being respectful and learning to read the scene to avoid being arrested for public lewdness :)

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he was obviously not trying to hide the fact that he had an erection, then my response would depend:

1) If I found him unattractive, I would just ignore him.

2) If I thought that he and his cock were hot, then I would smile and toss him a compliment.

This!

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yet another resurrection of a year-old thread.....

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We both went to have a shower, and both returned to the sauna. He had still his erection, and was obviously showing it to me.

Seems like an oddly worded statement to me. We both went to the shower? or did you go and then he followed you? I feel like you would have said, "he followed me..." to make it clear that you did nothing to give any kind of a mixed message. You say that you couldn't help but notice his erection. So, you were looking at it. I'm just saying... this guy might just have thought he may have had a chance. At the very least, you turned him on and he got some kicks from it all.

7seven7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
if it was just me and him i'd probably be getting hard too its not ez to stay soft when dicks r hard around me..i'm not much for sex w/strangers thogh so i'd limit it to comparing or jerking off if it got that far.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Well this thread certainly has had the trolls in fits of condemnation and flaming.

What horrible nasty comments some people take the time to post, seems like they have nothing better to do but I allways love it when they get exposed like this.