View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm confused. Do you have a large penis? Or are you looking for large penises?

This isn't a boob site...

biginbrum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi boobMan

Those are amazing! I wouldn't say no to having a couple of those myself. Well done you for getting them done. Any chance of a video to shut up those people who say you are fake?

The_BOobman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi boobMan

Those are amazing! I wouldn't say no to having a couple of those myself. Well done you for getting them done. Any chance of a video to shut up those people who say you are fake?

Well, if i would have a good cam, i would love to make a smal vid for you, that you can see, that my titties are for REAL. But i hope you believe me insteat.

So how do you have fun with them?

How does a woman have fun with tits?
Its nearly the same for me. My boobies arent so sensitive like female breasts are, but its real fun, to play with them. To rub them, to touch them, to manipulate the nipples. Use your fantasy ;)

Hey when they did that did they go half under the muscle and half over? I am curious as to what was done. That is pretty cool not my thing but it makes no matter. Just be you man.

The_BOobman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey when they did that did they go half under the muscle and half over? I am curious as to what was done. That is pretty cool not my thing but it makes no matter. Just be you man.

My implants are under muscle. The incision was made in my armpit. From there the doc went under my muscle and placed there the implant. Then it was slowly filled with saline. After surgery and after all was well healed up, the implant was slowly pumped up further. I couldn't go from nothing to a small D-cup so quickly. Thats the reason, why i have expander implants.

And now, i have a lovely full C or a small D-cup ;)

HAHAHAAHA right on man. What ever floats your boat bro. You for sure got your own thing going on there. So what do the ladies think of that? I bet a lot of them like it but would never admit it openly.

The_BOobman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Curiously, a LOT of girls like me with my boobies. Its pure fun for her AND me ;) They like to play with them and i play with hers.

ringo123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
dam boobman i wish i could do the same with one diff, i would be alote bigger lol the bigger the better i say ....