Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i saw a real video of some mexican guy or something, it was in mexico or some central or south american country. he had 2 little weiners and they showed him pee on the wall it he left 2 wet spots, it was pretty cool. also my sister in law is a nurse and she actually ran into a woman with 2 vaginas, obviously she couldn't share the ladies name tho, think of the possibilities, the woman could get 4 dicks wet at once

Yeah I remember seeing that one as well. Definately weird.

Big Irish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There was a internet news story probably 2 yrs ago about a young man in india, mid to late 20's. reported that he was trying to get one of his two fully-functional penises removed so he could find a wife. I saw it on two major network sites and even think that i saw it on here. I of course wondered how removing one was going to bring him a wife, but to each there own.

dorsetmike

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
here is another vid: Man with two dicks video by Bizarre User Uploads

Can you say fake?
There is another vid out there, but the chick is not as decent looking like the one in the link.
I think that video is genuine. The guy cums normally at the end, unlike the unfeasible horse-like ejaculation in the video with Renae Cruz.
There is another video too, in which a guy's two cocks are seen getting erect:-
I think that may be genuine

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Take a look at what is on that site now. There is a photoshopped penis that is about 20 inches long, a woman beautiful enough to be a runway model with a pencil thin 12 penis, and another woman with a vagina that just about reaches her belly button. Maybe some of it is real, I had a friend tell me that his girlfriend had a "really tall vagina", but I doubt it.

I remember seeing the information and pictures about the guy before. Having two penises seems like it would be possible, not even that unlikely relatively speaking. But having two penises, both of which being relatively normal looking, and that much bigger than average (I think he said 8" for the larger of the two) seems pretty unlikely. I'm sure there are people alive right now that have two sets of genitals, and I think that for the most part they are not fully functioning and are only recognizable as genitals because of their placement on the body. Usually the extreme outliers of physiology do not function the way most of us do. There have been 8 foot tall people, but they are crippled by their own bodies and usually live very short lives. There are conjoint twins that, depending on the severity, might live to see adulthood and most people are amazed when they are capable of some of the most mundane things despite their condition, and still live very short lives.

Two penises seems a lot less severe, but I think at best you could hope for is two penises that get semi erect, are relatively small, and probably don't conform to the usual perception of attractiveness.

pradelicious

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Attachments

Reactions: Wooly Mammoth