Man2Man jealousy?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by sophomore19, Feb 3, 2011.

1. sophomore19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    this is something i've always wondered - so obviously many str8 guys can/do get jealous of their buddies or just random dudes they see naked because they have a bigger dick then they do. it's just human nature. but, does the same thing happen with gay dudes?

so do gay guys, when they hook up with other guys, feel jealousy with the dude they're hooking up with or is it just more of "yea! i'm hooking up with this huge cocked guy!"?

2. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I'm not jealous; I'm more thankful! :tongue: I remember once when I got a guys pants down thinking I hit the mother load. Huge cock that I rode all night. It was so much fun. No, I think as a bottom, you're more thankful for the big cocks not jealous at all.

3. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The next best thing to having a huge cock yourself is getting to play with one, so I'd say the latter. If I'm going to fuck around with a dude, I def want him to be better hung than I am. It's not jealously, it's pure admiration. You should try it, bro.

4. rayray

rayray Active Member

Ditto!

5. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never Jealous, Always Appreciative :wink:

6. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am unusual for a gay guy because all guys have for an endowment what they were born with so generally it's not something they can control. I totally don't care about their dick size if they take care of themselves, make me give them that second look because they are nice looking (to me anyway) and also if we strike up a conversation, I find him very interesting and not only sociable and talkative, but also a good listener. Communication is a two-way street.

I'm no angel and have done the "hook up" thing here and there in my past, but I'm not today generally that kind of person anymore. Sure I can appreciate a good looking guy but at the same time find myself much more relationship oriented.

In my case if all he had was a big dick without much else to offer, it's not going to last that long at all.

7. MarquisMike

MarquisMike New Member

Albums:
    Definitely appreciative

8. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Gay men are like straight men. We see hot guys with huge cocks in the shower and if they are straight or they are not into us, we can get jealous or more appropriate, envious. I am willing to admit, I have ended things with several guys because their cock was too small or unattractive or non-functioning and so has every other sexually active gay man out there. Some guys are into a sort of humiliation thing where they have tiny dicks and go for guys with huge ones and want to be put down about their cocks. I don't get that but I have heard of it.

Personally, my BF has a bigger cock than me, about 1/2" longer and considerably thicker but I am not jealous of his cock at all, I consider myself lucky that I get it for fun and pleasure pretty much whenever I want it!

9. moosejones

moosejones New Member

Albums:
    I am a top and got to say for me its a turn to have some guy with a big cock sucking me and getting off on my cock

10. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Guys are guys, but guys are human. Same base feelings apply- don't tell me that anything is different just because of the gay/straight thing.

Appreciating physical beauty is universal, but so are issues of insecurity and self-acceptance. And for most people, to some level both go hand-in-hand to some level.

If you are so lucky to make contact with another person, then get it together and don't get preoccupied on who owns more real estate.

11. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    HAHA!! I could not have expressed that sentiment nearly as well as you just did mpl!!

Draft saved Draft deleted