manager joe

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by one.hard, Oct 15, 2007.

1. one.hard

one.hard New Member

Joe is a manager in training he came to my store a couple of months ago and we've had a few conversations. I always go out and sit in my car at my lunch it gets me away from the nuts. Last week Joe started coming out to his car. I guess since he saw me setting alone in mine he would come over to talk. Joe was pretty hot he was military before this job. He still had a nice six pack and tight ass. He also kept his head shaved which just drove me crazy I wanted to rub it so bad. One day at lunch I finnaly broke down and asked if I could. Why sure you can rub it he said. As I placed my had on it to give it a rub. He goes I must warn you that I get pretty excited when guys rub my head. So I began to rub it like there was no tommorrow.
    He closed his eyes and began to slowly mown. I took a look down and I could see his piece was bulging down his pant leg. It had to be at least nine inches or more. I took my other hand and began to rub his crouch. After a few minutes I decided we had to get out of the parking lot. So I stopped and started the car. Joe was still moning from the rub. I start to pull out of the parking lot and Joe begin to stripe off his clothes. About 2 minutes from work their is a secluded park I had been to before that will work. I had a hard time driving because I wanted to watch Joe. He took off his tie and shirt revealing his nice blonde culry chest hair along with his tight abs. His pecks sreamed to be bitten by the time we got to the park He was completly nude. His cock swung high as he pulled of his pants I couldn't believe how huge he was his balls were enourmous swollen to be sucked.
    Have to go do I continue

2. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    Please continue after brushing up on your punctuation and spelling.

3. kurt bishop

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    These stories are always cool to read especially since I shave my head also. But I really dont think there real would be way hotter if it were real.

Draft saved Draft deleted