Manboobs - If you had 'em would you get lipo?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I know this was supposed to be a joke thread, but this is a topic that actually hits close to home. I had gynecomastia (man boobs) and had surgery for them surgically removed when I was in college.

I almost died from complications and still have no feeling in my chest or nipples, but I think it was honestly the best decision of my life.

D

deleted627832

I had man boobs, found out that I had lumps in my chest. The lumps caused them. They have been removed and all is good.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have I missed some backstory that makes his juvenile insults okay, or is Hickboy being an even bigger shit than normal? :confused:

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Well I saw that thread yesterday, and all I see is someone taking the piss out of someone else's physical appearance. Quite how that's in any way acceptable on a site where lots of us take our clothes off and stick the pictures up is beyond me, but I guess whichever mods dealt with the report I made yesterday feels it is. I'd love to know how.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, as a blanket rule I agree... but the individual in question kinda opened the door when being obnoxious in another women's issues thread. *shrug*

Last edited:

A breast sucking machine for men? Am gonna have to stop looking at adult 3D tentacle cartoons, something is wrong when that sounds kinda kinky.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, as a blanket rule I agree... but the individual in question kinda opened the door when being obnoxious in another women's issues thread. *shrug*

Well I think the better response would be to report posts like that rather than take the piss out of someone's appearance like we're in the playground. Regardless of how that person might have acted, it's vile. I'm not going to pretend it can't ever be funnny, but it's always vile.

Last edited:

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe so. Maybe two wrongs don't make a right. There is also an element of 'don't dish it out if you can't take it back'. I took the comment as entirely tongue in cheek.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Backstory or not, moobs have caused a lot of problems for guys. That's one cosmetic surgery that should be considered a necessity. I've known guys who refused to take off their shirts, not only in public, but also during sex. Seems like it could be pretty devestating to the self esteem.