Manc guys?

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by andrexx, Sep 30, 2011.

1. andrexx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm actually an American who is studying abroad at the University of Manchester at the moment. Any university-age guys in here on LPSG? When I've looked back to previous threads, it has almost always been older guys (age wouldn't be a huge issue except that leading an older man into my housing situation might stand out a bit haha).

2. D_Mr_Ciao

D_Mr_Ciao New Member

Hey I'm a new student too in england but I'm in Surrey =( I heard that the guy in manchester were pretty crazy lol Hope you have a nice time there. I'm leaving in a really big house where we are 8 students, but the house is really big so we don't have any space problems and my roommate are Awesome. What I would suggest is being discrete, when you bring guys no matter what their ages just do it quickly and lie a as if it's a old friend of my dad or uncle. and try not t make noise ;)

3. stuartdave

stuartdave New Member

I live in Manchester andrexx and my age wouldn't raise eyebrows with regards to your housing situation lol. I've been told I'm a pretty good cock sucker and your pics look very appealing. Not sure what you are into but I'm an anal virgin who would really like to try fucking - sooner rather later too!!! We could have a lot of fun!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice