Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm actually an American who is studying abroad at the University of Manchester at the moment. Any university-age guys in here on LPSG? When I've looked back to previous threads, it has almost always been older guys (age wouldn't be a huge issue except that leading an older man into my housing situation might stand out a bit haha).

D_Mr_Ciao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey I'm a new student too in england but I'm in Surrey =( I heard that the guy in manchester were pretty crazy lol Hope you have a nice time there. I'm leaving in a really big house where we are 8 students, but the house is really big so we don't have any space problems and my roommate are Awesome. What I would suggest is being discrete, when you bring guys no matter what their ages just do it quickly and lie a as if it's a old friend of my dad or uncle. and try not t make noise ;)

stuartdave

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I live in Manchester andrexx and my age wouldn't raise eyebrows with regards to your housing situation lol. I've been told I'm a pretty good cock sucker and your pics look very appealing. Not sure what you are into but I'm an anal virgin who would really like to try fucking - sooner rather later too!!! We could have a lot of fun!!!