Manchester UK: Saunas, Steam Rooms, or Similar For Fun

aurabka

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe a little bit random, but hope someone can help.

Likely gonna be traveling around the UK in a couple of weeks with friends and curious about what Manchester has to offer for show-off/play.

During my London visits, have seen that there are quite a lot of spots I like.

Not really drawn to the full-on sauna spots or the riskiness of the obvious cruising areas, but essentially looking for places where there's known opportunities for fun, preferably guy only, but kind of covertly rather than dark room or usual gay sauna vibes (which I'm probably a bit too tame for).

For those who've been to any of these London spots, you'll get what I mean:

New Docklands
Porchester
Oasis
Any Hammam spots

Does Manchester have any similar or equivalents? If so, what have experiences been like?

Harryzer0

Sexy Member
Media
I haven’t lived there for many years, but Y-Club gym/pool was good. Lots of hot cocks in the showers. I don’t know if it’s still like this though.

There’s also this every Thursday -

Manchester Male Naturist Swim
- it’s naturist, not sexual, but still - naked men. Never actually been, so can’t go into detail.

I know you’re not drawn to saunas, but Basement Manchester can be great at times (the darkrooms are in a separate part, so you can just chill in the sauna/steam room).

Enjoy Manchester!

Matt33333

Cherished Member
Media
Maybe a little bit random, but hope someone can help.

Likely gonna be traveling around the UK in a couple of weeks with friends and curious about what Manchester has to offer for show-off/play.

During my London visits, have seen that there are quite a lot of spots I like.

Not really drawn to the full-on sauna spots or the riskiness of the obvious cruising areas, but essentially looking for places where there's known opportunities for fun, preferably guy only, but kind of covertly rather than dark room or usual gay sauna vibes (which I'm probably a bit too tame for).

For those who've been to any of these London spots, you'll get what I mean:

New Docklands
Porchester
Oasis
Any Hammam spots

Does Manchester have any similar or equivalents? If so, what have experiences been like?
wow u sound naughtyu