Manchester

Davenjon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi Guys (and girls)
New here, so thought we'd stick up a post for fun. Everyone dive in - all welcome. We're in Manchester, partners got a nice 9inches and me a 7inches, partners a top and I'm a bottom, and we love a guy to cum join us, pref versatile (not another passive guy) or best a well hung top. Bi curious guys very welcome - friendly, relaxed, can accommodate. Like to see a pic first before meeting. Anyone up for it out there?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You clearly neglected to read the following warning when uploading your avatar:

Warning! Avatars containing nudity are not allowed! If your avatar contains nudity you will be banned without warning. No exceptions!

:rolleyes:

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for that - I sure did miss it. how bizzare - a site all about large penises that bans penis pictures as avatars, yet is filled with pics and vids everywhere else. I must be missing somthing!
Missing something? Yes! You are missing the fact that avatars can be seen by non-subscribers of any age. That's all.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Non-members can view the forums but not the gallery, meaning that anyone underaged who happens to find the site will be able to view avatars, as well as those who might find nudity offensive. If people however choose to sign up, and click gallery, thats no ones fault but their own

Why a boy (or some girls for that matter) would want to look beyond your avatar, Kotchanski, is beyond boobs...I mean...beyond me.