Manchester

itsalondonthing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why cant the govermet just let those countrys to them selves . Instead of interfearing and causing a war .

And all the unicorns and rainbows and woodland creatures lived happily ever after...

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shame they never hit the main target parliment they the ones who got us in all this shit with their wars.

Why cant the govermet just let those countrys to them selves . Instead of interfearing and causing a war .

So... if I'm following you right, you're saying that someone suicide bombed a pop artist's concert because Western nations wage wars? And that this complex of wars motivated and forced them to attack (mostly) young people going to a concert?

Hate crime is a hate crime. Does not matter if it is family, national or internationally incited.

How do you stop it? By more hate? By killing more people.

I just think the world needs to take a step back. Everywhere. Take a fuckin breather.

dazza46

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So... if I'm following you right, you're saying that someone suicide bombed a pop artist's concert because Western nations wage wars? And that this complex of wars motivated and forced them to attack (mostly) young people going to a concert?
Yeah a suicide bomber

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if only .. its 2017
just as well theres not more of this in many countries R.I.P all involved

nfykeqWGFp30XGeuAd4Tyk_G52DxN1xA2WuctODkjOgrPItnYv77ZOKGrOUPfOEs8LZWCP4gT0ZctZ3TcQ_8aPt96o4aCL5sSV0q05L3itS1dHr4UyyVLZEjLFpInONxDc5tV7URSwRCKKis1zpbjg=s0-d-e1-ft

toader

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Words escape me due to the sorrow of this horrific act. My prayers and thoughts are with Manchester and everyone affected. Such needless sadness. God help us all!!

Reactions: MISSROSS2U
D

deleted1063174

I agree with @dazza46 these terrorist's believe in "an eye for an eye" the war we're involved in causes terror and destroys children and family and they are retaliating, but let's not turn this thread into a debate.

Reactions: marinera

dazza46

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah a suicide bomber
Why do we have to have wars and killing it's cause they want us to
I agree with @dazza46 these terrorist's believe in "an eye for an eye" the war we're involved in causes terror and destroys children and family and they are retaliating, but let's not turn this thread into a debate.
I agree as one of the injured and dead was both from my nephues school in his year.

dazza46

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hate crime is a hate crime. Does not matter if it is family, national or internationally incited.

How do you stop it? By more hate? By killing more people.

I just think the world needs to take a step back. Everywhere. Take a fuckin breather.
No by getting our people out and leaving them to their own like they obvioisly want us to .

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shame they never hit the main target parliment they the ones who got us in all this shit with their wars.
I hope your cheerleading of these Jihadi maniacs leaves you feeling morally superior.