Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I hope your cheerleading of these Jihadi maniacs leaves you feeling morally superior.
I aint cheerleading them the bloody cowards the is the lowest of the low . Im cheerleading all the manchester folk for pulling together to make the cowards look even lower than the devil him self.

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I aint cheerleading them the bloody cowards the is the lowest of the low . Im cheerleading all the manchester folk for pulling together to make the cowards look even lower than the devil him self.
Right, you just want them to suicide bomb our seat of government on your behalf. Maybe you shouldn't be throwing words like 'coward' around.

dazza46

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Us"? You actually think that if the militant Islamists managed to overthrow the UK government that what replaced it would be serving your interests? Get a grip!
No but but the war in 45 was for freedom not so prat mps co go interfearing in countrys causing more wars.now for god sake just drop the bloody subject.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not up on current events; and am in no way political; but the events of today have roots going back to around 1100 AD, the Crusades, were technically Holy Wars Christian VS Muslims. For some people, events ripple through time, never ending, while some people are able to forgo vengeance, some cry eternal vengeance I was saddened when I heard of yet another senseless attack on innocent people, specifically young people. Sadly and statistically, this will probably not be the last global act of terrorism. My thoughts today are for Manchester, may they heal and become stronger from they ordeal

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No but but the war in 45 was for freedom not so prat mps co go interfearing in countrys causing more wars.now for god sake just drop the bloody subject.
But you still haven't explained what one thing has to do with the other. Let me help you out here: if you think bombing a pop concert full of teenagers is not to be wholly blamed on the fundamentalist salafi strain of Islamism that inspired the bomber, then you just simply don't know what you're talking about.

You also need to realise that Westminster isn't only full of politicians, but also cleaning staff, caterers, civil servants, et cetera -- and, not to mention, thousands upon thousands of tourists every single day. If Parliament was successfully attacked then I guarantee you that these would be the people who would suffer in greater numbers from such an attack, because that is how these people operate.

I have no idea why you are bringing up "war in 45", but I'll take the opportunity to point out that the Japanese kamikaze pilots pretty much invented the concept of suicide murder, back in the day. It was a monstrous practise then, and it is monstrous now.

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not up on current events; and am in no way political; but the events of today have roots going back to around 1100 AD, the Crusades, were technically Holy Wars Christian VS Muslims. For some people, events ripple through time, never ending, while some people are able to forgo vengeance, some cry eternal vengeance I was saddened when I heard of yet another senseless attack on innocent people, specifically young people. Sadly and statistically, this will probably not be the last global act of terrorism. My thoughts today are for Manchester, may they heal and become stronger from they ordeal
Thank you. I have lived in two cities that have been attacked now. As a New Yorker, I imagine you know what it feels like.

Reactions: ronin001

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:mad::(~My deepest heartfelt sympathy to the families and friends of the victims of the terrorist attack at the Arianna Grande concert in Manchester, England. All my prayers to the injured victims. God help us.

View attachment 731849
A big thankyou from England, sad times.

MISSROSS2U

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

toader

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@MISSROSS2U - my very good, dear friend! THANK you and God bless you for the above quote. Dr. King's words have never been more appropriate! U R the best! May God continue to watch over Manchester - and ALL of us.

Reactions: MISSROSS2U

MISSROSS2U

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
@MISSROSS2U - my very good, dear friend! THANK you and God bless you for the above quote. Dr. King's words have never been more appropriate! U R the best! May God continue to watch over Manchester - and ALL of us.

:rolleyes:My pal tends to gush~ probably the exxxtra strength Nyquil talking. He's been sick all week. I sent you something that's going to have you ^up^ in no time. check the box. ;)

sick-frog-darwin-wiggett.jpg