Mandee and Hardstang's sex thread :)

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mmmmmmmmmm :)
So sexy. Where too next? Lets go to the mall! Ill give you something sexy to change into. take a pic and send it to me. If i like it which i will, ill come in there and we can do it in the changing room. Just make sure you get a room one with a big mirror.

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you think of this bra, daddy?
I think it needs a closer look. (hardstang looks to the left and the right and darts into the dressing room) mandee he says. In here daddy, she replies. (hardstang opens the door to find mandee with nothing on) so what do you think? she asks. (speechless and staring hardstang studers). lllovvee it. (mandee drops to her knees and undoes his pants)(hardstang still shocked about whats about to happen cant help getting hard) mandee sucks his dick better than any other girl he has been with. hardstang wanting more pushes her away and starts fucking her. hitting that spot she starts to mone and grown. slapping her ass because it feels so damn good they go at like animals in the dressing room!

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MMMm DADDY yes!! Fuck my wet hot pussy!! MMMMMm cum inside me daddy!! OH fuck me harder!! YES!

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MMMm DADDY yes!! Fuck my wet hot pussy!! MMMMMm cum inside me daddy!! OH fuck me harder!! YES!
As Hardstang cums inside her tight wet pussy he reaches over and rubs her clit with his fingers. Now as both Hardstang and Mandee cum. they relies that there was a camera taping them the whole time!

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mmmmmmmmmmmmm OMG Daddy... are we going to be in trouble?!!?
Not if we get out here quick!!!! throwing our cloths on and running out passing people who were listening in the whole time. We fly past womens appreal. past jewelry and mens underwear. dart out the door and into hardstang 1967 shelby GT500 (the car from gone in 60 sec) we head back to mandees' house and flop on the bed tired

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess no one wants to see two people fucking. I think they may be jealous. But its ok. We'll have enough sex for all of them. but next time it will be private.