Mandee and Hardstang's sex thread :)

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay... fly to Reno. Go east on I-80 and then take the Fernely exit... keep going and follow the signs until you get to Yerington :)

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mandee calls Hardstang. "Hello?" Hardstang groggily answers the phone. "BABY! Guess where we are going!" Mandee excitedly says to her handsome man. "Hmm... idk but I be you're going to tell me". "TAHITI!! And Cristina and Beretta are going with us!!"

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mandee calls Hardstang. "Hello?" Hardstang groggily answers the phone. "BABY! Guess where we are going!" Mandee excitedly says to her handsome man. "Hmm... idk but I be you're going to tell me". "TAHITI!! And Cristina and Beretta are going with us!!"
Hardstang jumps out of bed naked and throws some cloths on. while hes driving to the airport he calls his pilot and tells him were leaving in 20 to Nevada. When hardstang gets to the airport he greeted by mandee with a big kiss. they board the plane and start to fuck on their way to Wisconsin.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mandee starts packing her bags and drives to Reno to meet Hardstang at the airport.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mandee calls Cristina and Beretta and tells them to fly to Reno so we can all fly to Tahiti together from there.

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hardstang jumps out of bed naked and throws some cloths on. while hes driving to the airport he calls his pilot and tells him were leaving in 20 to Nevada. When hardstang gets to the airport he greeted by mandee with a big kiss. they board the plane and start to fuck on their way to Wisconsin.
When they get wisconsin they get bereeta. As hardstang and mandee fuck bereeta video tapes while on our way to canada.