Mandee and Hardstang's sex thread :)

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When they get wisconsin they get bereeta. As hardstang and mandee fuck bereeta video tapes while on our way to canada.
Cristina is there and we are off to Tahiti. While were all chilling on the plane naked enjoying eachothers company hardstang and mandee go at it again!

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cristina is there and we are off to Tahiti. While were all chilling on the plane naked enjoying eachothers company hardstang and mandee go at it again!
bereeta intrigued by there openness to fuck in front of everyone goes over to Cristina and gives it to her hard and long. Surprisingly we all cum at the same exact time!!! after that nice long sex we are all exhausted so we took a nap

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bereeta intrigued by there openness to fuck in front of everyone goes over to Cristina and gives it to her hard and long. Surprisingly we all cum at the same exact time!!! after that nice long sex we are all exhausted so we took a nap

mmm that sounds nice... hold me :)

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The group naps for the continuation of the flight. When they land in Tahiti they check into their hotel, unpack, and then get ready for dinner. Mandee and Hardstang take a shower together. While they are in the shower, Hardstang bends Mandee over and gives it to her good. Once everyone is dressed and ready, the group goes out to enjoy the evening.

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The group naps for the continuation of the flight. When they land in Tahiti they check into their hotel, unpack, and then get ready for dinner. Mandee and Hardstang take a shower together. While they are in the shower, Hardstang bends Mandee over and gives it to her good. Once everyone is dressed and ready, the group goes out to enjoy the evening.
they find a bar on the beach and start to drink and dance. We all get trashed and end up skinny dipping in the ocean.

hardstang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love on this website we all have naked pics of us fucking or just showing off but when we write about fucking and use our imagination to come up with image were all thats fucked up and disgusting . If you dont like words then dont use them!

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, she writes crap all the time about how she lost her virginity to some gay guy... and how she's got all these emotional problems and shit... I find it completely stupid and boring but I don't go and say anything about it.