Mandee is back Hooray!

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks Cigarbabe! =)

Just so that everyone knows... the people on the list were only people who said horrible things about me on the thread made after I decided to leave. Yes, I did go and read it.

• Love
Reactions: MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Speaking as an individual, I hope that somehow we can bury the past and go on. Sometimes we can't forgive. Then it is best to put the person on ignore. Why? For the person who can't forgive well being or my hatred or my anger toward someone from the past is only hurting me. My hatred or anger toward another person rarely hurts them.

I didn't read the thread and don't have plans to read it as of now. Apparently there were very hurt feelings.

Cigarbabe was well within her rights to welcome a member who had been absent for a while. If that person is her friend, they have a right to cary on their friendship here at the LPSG.

I can see Think Tank is not happy about the return of a wayward saint. If you two think you can work out your differences, discuss what when wrong int the past etc, I suggest you go to private message. Without an audience, you will be more likely to come to an accommodation you can both live with. It is almost an impossiblity to do so with a crowd watchiing and helling go for it go for it to one or both of you hoping for a big bloody battle here at the LPSG. Going private you can calm down, offering any apoligies are whatever either of you wish without the whole world trying to turn it into a big brawl.

I really like to see our members being able to communicate in a friendly way. I really like to see our board a happy place where we all can come here and get what we want or need here.

I sincerely hope you two can work this out. I don't know what I can do to help, but if there is something, pm me and I will be glad to help.

Freddie

Freddie

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I think, if I may jump in....there were a lot of hard feelings when Mandee left. She posted a list of people she didn't like and that may have upset a few people. She was crass and rude to many here when she was a member the last time.

Now having said that, in the past she would throw out a rude comment, only to have people respond to her rudely, which lead to a chain of rudeness. I'd like to think that people have grown up and decided to act their age, but I've already seen two signatures (1 insulting canadians, followed by one insulting americans) which makes me think that nothing has changed on either side.

If that's the case, then Freddie, I think your dream of people getting along with each other is likely to not happen. However, if both sides do the right thing and act appropriately, or just choose to ignore each other, things may work out.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For the record if you want to flame Mandee as a welcome there is another thread full of those kind of quotes.
This is a simple welcome back as I would do for most of you.:wink:

Who the hell is Mandee, I know Mandy, but that is a song, ooh, what the hell, me don't care

Ciao :smile:

Pieterjoke if you don't care why not just say welcome or nothing at all. No need to get crappy is there? Especially if you don't know her.
thanks,:wink:
cigarbabe:saevil:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Jeff if you were refering to my quote I was only trying to lighten the mood not be nasty as I have in the past.
I have also fought with Mandee but see no reason to not give her another shot at being more mature this time around.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Jeff if you were refering to my quote I was only trying to lighten the mood not be nasty as I have in the past.
I have also fought with Mandee but see no reason to not give her another shot at being more mature this time around.
I see no proof of her maturity. I'm also not stating I matured either. I have no reason to act mature over the issue of her. She is a waste of my time.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see no proof of her maturity. I'm also not stating I matured either. I have no reason to act mature over the issue of her. She is a waste of my time.

TK no way am I going to attempt to take sides in this but what I will say is that Mandee has openly posted that she will ignore those people who she has or has had a problem with. Why not just do the same. It would seem to be the best solution for all involved as it is obvious there is no love lost whatsoever.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
TK no way am I going to attempt to take sides in this but what I will say is that Mandee has openly posted that she will ignore those people who she has or has had a problem with. Why not just do the same. It would seem to be the best solution for all involved as it is obvious there is no love lost whatsoever.

And that is why her sig says:

Don't worry you ugly Canadian girl... I'm prettier than you'll ever be.
Keep talking about me... I like it!

..is it? *where is that cynical smilie when I need it :rolleyes:*

I'm not entirely convinced that her intent matches her words.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And that is why her sig says:

..is it? *where is that cynical smilie when I need it :rolleyes:*

I'm not entirely convinced that her intent matches her words.
[/left]
[/center]

Only time will tell on that one. I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If people are going to argue with one another, can you please do it somewhere else?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

T.K of course you don't! You aren't looking to see any proof that she's changed. I am willing to do that for Mandee.
Why?
I don't know maybe I'm maturing it doesn't matter though.
That is my decision and what I'm choosing to do as far as Mandee goes.
There will never be a site where everyone will get along and I think thats a good thing. How boring would life be if we all thought alike.
Perhaps we could compromise and keep the nasty stuff in pm's? :biggrin1:

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh gr8 ! Mods not knowing the situation and they already have weapons drawn to protect Mandee......I for one cant stand her and as long as she doesnt bother me in chat ! thats fine with me !!I will do the same and ignore her as much as possible and hope she will do the same...... BTW ! I am a nice guy and U can ask anyone in LPSG chat ...If yuh wanna push my buttons ! yuh better push hard ! Cuz I''ll explode all over yuh !!!