Mandingo Anal Scenes

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This is one of my all-time favorite scenes. Their white-hot sexual chemistry transcends their cultural and language differences and helps Angela deal with the pain she feels from 'Dingo's huge cock taking her ass; she knows the pleasure will outweigh the pain soon, and it does! These two love each other's sex. Their other on-screen sex session displays that this wasn't just a one-time thing, that they really liked this love:

Angela Crystal & Mandingo - XVIDEOS.COM

How are these women still alive lol i swear asa akira did as well.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NICE one, dude20. I think blkbro forgot to list the *incredible* scene where Mandingo assbangs Katsumi. She is so petite and hot, and she takes his hard cock balls deep in her ass without any hesitation - like the true pro she is.

This scene is astoundingly *HOT*.

mr9lnch

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Layla Falcon is becoming one hell of an anal queen, alright took dingo, diesel, and napier by the back door, can't wait to see her with lex now ;)

more on topic :

here's one of my all time favorite anal scene with dingo

Mandingo Vs Chiquita Lopez
Mandingo & Chiquita - xHamster.com

the way he's locking her jaw at 4:05, and then how he's forcing his dick ball deep Inside her ass without mercy while she's screaming her lungs out ...

even the endind is awesome, one of the few time dingo go a little more creative, giving her an anal pile driver, cumming inside, and then using his fingers to feed her his cum right from her own ass...

defenetly one of the top 10 dingo scenes :p