Mandingo and teeth

oopsmessage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone else notice that when Mandingo is getting head in various scenes, he usually asks the talent to "bite it"? Wouldn't this be rather painful for someone of his extreme size, or does he derive pleasure from the pain?

planecrash

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
teeth, if used correctly, can be very satisfying during a blowjob. The problem is that when they are used incorrectly there is a lot of pain. I find that light biting on the head is nice, its when teeth are used as the woman transitions from the shaft to the the head that it is painful. This technique should come with one of those disclaimers... only experienced women should attempt this maneuver!!!

nismosimo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally don't like the scrapping of the teeth (painful) but I do like the light biting. Also, I've asked a woman to bite it just below the head hard until I said stop and took quit a bit of pain before I stopped her and wow did it feel good. She was a little "amazed" at how I got off on that but she turned out to be really fun afterwards. Turns out she liked it rough too.

oopsmessage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally don't like the scrapping of the teeth (painful) but I do like the light biting. Also, I've asked a woman to bite it just below the head hard until I said stop and took quit a bit of pain before I stopped her and wow did it feel good. She was a little "amazed" at how I got off on that but she turned out to be really fun afterwards. Turns out she liked it rough too.
I mean, I like some light biting too but Mandingo takes it to another level. In one scene he asked a girl to run her teeth along the head as hard as she could...I mean surely that has to hurt a little bit, right?