Mandingo compilation

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ha. i agree. for once, a compilation that wasn't spliced together with earsplitting music. it was tasteful and put together nicely with the jules jordan stuff. although, i feel like the clip could be twice as long... not complaining. :)

oregongtaper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
superior to 99% of all compilations out there

Yes, a brit chick, a blonde, i forget her name, did a dp with Mandingo and Jack Napier

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jessie J also has done it, with dingo and wes pipes. Pretty sure Bamboo has as well.

The Jessie J threesome is awesome.

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Blonde-Jessie

From the moment her two new friends haul their cocks out, Jessie has little use for Wes. She even looks up at Mandingo with a big smile and says "Wow!" as she begins to stroke and suck on his cock, which becomes massive and rock-hard and stays that way even after her cunt quickly pulls a massive load from him. That's cool, though; he stays in the game and starts opening up her ass with that amazing prick of his. You can feel the special pleasure they take from each other's sex. Classic!

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I remember seeing this scene for the first time and just about losing it.....it was unreal to see possibly the 2 largest performers in the same scene. It was interesting to see Napier actually best Mandingo in the girth department, and Mandingo knew it, too. Of course he still had Jack in length, but in the only scene I can remember, he wasn't the dominant big dick in the room. It was also fun to see their very different personalities in the same setting, Jack always the more talkative, goofy, care-free of the two, while Mandingo always plays the cool, silent, macho type. Layla certainly enjoyed being passed off from one horse dick to the other. I doubt if there will ever be another scene with 21-22 inches of dick on the screen with only 2 men accounting for all the inches. Amazing scene.