Mandingo interview video

tommiet

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank God they all have good physical attributes because they're all dumber than a bucket of rocks!

love_them_boobs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried. I really tried. But one minute was my breaking point and quite frankly, I'm surprised I made it that far without my head exploding. They need to dub over those two dunce caps with chicks who have at least half a brain. Then that show might be watchable. Until then: CLICK.

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh boy, rfj will be coming in screaming in a minute about how terrible that measurement was. We get it already. But Mandingo is huge you gotta admit that. He's definitely over 9 hard.

First: that isn't a measurement at all. It is a bad joke:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Second: You have NO IDEA in estimating dick sizes.

Average hand width on adult females is 7.48 cms (2.94"). Tiny girls as most of the ones featured in Mandingo's videos can have a hand width as small as 6.70 cms (2.63")

http://www.ispub.com/ostia/index.php?xmlFilePath=journals/ijfs/vol1n2/hand.xml

Let's imagine that those tiny girls in the videos have a hand width above average (unlikely) and let's say their hand width is 3" wich is a truly big hand width for a girl.

Look at this picture. Here you can see what happens if the girls holds Mandingo's dick using the width of three hands (each black arrow equals the width of one hand). 3" + 3" + 3" = 9" go around 1.5" beyond the tip of his glans. And the girls aren't pressing their hand against the pubic bone (something that makes the dick looks larger)

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4175/girlhandsonmandingodick.jpg

So I ask you: where are those 9" you talk about?.

As I said, it's clear that you have NO IDEA in estimating sizes. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

...or maybe would you say those girls in Mandingo's videos (most of them tiny petite girls) are choosen because they got big hands? :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Mandingo's REAL dick length is around 8". And a real 8" dick measured ON TOP of the shaft is a huge one (average penis length according to several studies is 5.3").

Last edited:

B_CSteed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Those girls were hot as fuck and mad cute and funny acting. Am I the only one who likes dumb girls like that? I'd tag team them both with Mandingo. Jesse Jane is amazing.

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First: that isn't a measurement at all. It is a bad joke:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Second: You have NO IDEA in estimating dick sizes.

Average hand width on adult females is 7.48 cms (2.94"). Tiny girls as most of the ones featured in Mandingo's videos can have a hand width as small as 6.70 cms (2.63")

ISPUB - Determination Of Sex By Hand Dimensions

Let's imagine that those tiny girls in the videos have a hand width above average (unlikely) and let's say their hand width is 3" wich is a truly big hand width for a girl.

Look at this picture. Here you can see what happens if the girls holds Mandingo's dick using the width of three hands (each black arrow equals the width of one hand). 3" + 3" + 3" = 9" go around 1.5" beyond the tip of his glans. And the girls aren't pressing their hand against the pubic bone (something that makes the dick looks larger)

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4175/girlhandsonmandingodick.jpg

So I ask you: where are those 9" you talk about?.

As I said, it's clear that you have NO IDEA in estimating sizes. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

...or maybe would you say those girls in Mandingo's videos (most of them tiny petite girls) are choosen because they got big hands? :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Mandingo's REAL dick length is around 8". And a real 8" dick measured ON TOP of the shaft is a huge one (average penis length according to several studies is 5.3").

In the first picture, each of her fingers are spread apart by a little bit which probably sums to about half an inch. so let's say that the first arrow is about 3.25 inches then the three arrows would be 9.75 inches. In the second photo her hand does not start all the way back.

I actually might agree that he is not quite 9, but he is definitely more than 8 because I'm around 6.8-7.0 non bone pressed along the top, and he seems way bigger than me, definitely more than one inch. He might be as small as 8.5, but no smaller.

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In the first picture, each of her fingers are spread apart by a little bit which probably sums to about half an inch. so let's say that the first arrow is about 3.25 inches then the three arrows would be 9.75 inches. In the second photo her hand does not start all the way back.

Nope, my friend. The arrows are traced over the first knucles, wich is the place used to measure the width of the hand. The measurement at this point is always the same, no matter the fingers are close or spread apart.

Last edited:

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I actually might agree that he is not quite 9, but he is definitely more than 8 because I'm around 6.8-7.0 non bone pressed along the top, and he seems way bigger than me,.

...because you don't see your dick through the fish-eye lenses of a pro video camera using tricky camera angles :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
so let's say that the first arrow is about 3.25 inches .

No. Each arrow is exactly the hand width of those tiny girls on those images (for sure less than 3" according to studies done). Don't fool yourself.

And bearing in mind that the average hand width on adult females is 2.94" in the quoted study, what the image show is this

2.94" + 2.94" + 2.94" = 8.82"

So chances are that the hand width of three hands put together from the tiny girls on those videos are less than 9".

Ask a tiny girl you know to hold a 9" ruler using both hands in the way the picture shows. You'll see that it takes a third hand and a bit more for her to reach the 9" mark.

Last edited: