Mandingo on Bangbros with petite blonde

wiggyx

1st Like
Media
google.com

mandingo abigaile

search.

It's pretty damned easy to find the full scene. I don't recall being allowed to post DL links, try this instead. Worked for me. Found it in about 5 seconds.

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
What I find curious, is how last week's update of MOC with Sarah Vandella he looked BIG but she managed to take him no problem. She's 5'3" and fairly petite. This girl makes his cock look MASSIVE, and I think she is a bit taller than he is but I haven't seen stats. I think he has a very big cock, but the appearance varies so wildly based on the girl he is working with that he is hard to really accurately estimate actual size.

karoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
google.com

mandingo abigaile

search.

It's pretty damned easy to find the full scene. I don't recall being allowed to post DL links, try this instead. Worked for me. Found it in about 5 seconds.
Yeh, I found the DL pretty easy the same way. I sort of disappointed though; she might be the prettiest blond Fred's ever done, but the were both holding back. The girl's pussy is way to small for Fred, though, I could bottom her out easily.

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn...this is one of his best scenes in years! It starts with their open-mouthed kisses, which they return to during their fucking as well. That's a nice connection!

Abagaile sure enjoys discovering how huge he is when when she sucks on him. Then, when puts both hands around the base of his shaft and his balls during the missionary close-up, it's sexy as hell. But then, the beautiful, bubble-butted Czech takes her time putting that huge thing in her as she gets in reverse cowgirl, holding and stroking his head and slapping his shaft against her clit and labia. She also shows us how long and thick he is, as from outside we can see his tip almost reaches Abagaile's belly button!

And, again, we can see what a petite, beautiful, sweet-bodied, fine-fucking woman does to Mandingo. His full length is rock-hard throughout most of the half-hour scene, and he's moaning with joy on a regular basis. Finally, Abagaile brings him off with her mouth, cum spilling down her chin, nibbling on his tip, showing us all of Mandingo's magnificent size.

It's SO exciting to see two performers truly sexually excited by each other!