Mandingo Scene with the most female orgasms

booyakahh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The Mandingo scene with Tommy Rose is my go to video when I'm in the mood to see a girl have a real orgasm. She takes him balls-deep multiple times and clearly orgasms throughout the whole video. All you have to do is look at her chest turning red (about 17 min in).

Mandingo Tommy Rose - EMPFlix.com

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love Vanessa in the "Behind the Scenes" from that video. She keeps on pulling the cum out of his cock as they take the post-pop photos; when they stop the photos and Mandingo starts walking away from the futon, she says, "No more?". She LOVES his cock.

Then she starts talking to the director: "I came real big...strong, like my belly hurt. It was tight." She points to the bedsheets and says, "I never squirted like that...he reached my G spot finally. Finally, someone besides my boyfriend, but he's like twice my boyfriend. I'm so amazed, that guy's like HUGE. I can't believe it. Yummy, YUMMY!"

floopypoo22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love Vanessa in the "Behind the Scenes" from that video. She keeps on pulling the cum out of his cock as they take the post-pop photos; when they stop the photos and Mandingo starts walking away from the futon, she says, "No more?". She LOVES his cock.

Then she starts talking to the director: "I came real big...strong, like my belly hurt. It was tight." She points to the bedsheets and says, "I never squirted like that...he reached my G spot finally. Finally, someone besides my boyfriend, but he's like twice my boyfriend. I'm so amazed, that guy's like HUGE. I can't believe it. Yummy, YUMMY!"

Can someone stream this part?

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Valorie got off plenty on Mandingo's incredible dick:

Valerie vs Mandingo - XVIDEOS.COM

The oral sex before their screwing is very nice; he looks like he cares to please her with his mouth. Within a minute of their screwing, she has a big smile on her face; he feels something and asks, "What was that?" "That was an orgasm," she says.

It's the first of many; a number of tasty ones happen for her in reverse cowgirl, and she really jams herself down on his length and shudders hard in CG. After he tosses a huge load on her to finish, she looks at the camera and says, "I love his cock; I love it a lot. I want to take it home."

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lain Oi has a huge, goofy grin on her face throughout her scene with Mandingo, and her body jerks and spasms uncontrollably with her orgasms; "You're cumming!", he says in the first minute of their sex. In each position, she cums huge and often, but the opening missionary (with terrific views of his cock as he strokes it in her, slick with lube and her juices) and the following doggy are particularly powerful for her.

Now that I completed my look at the scene again, hell, she's orgasmic and they look beautiful in all the positions they hit. GREAT sex!

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lain Oi has a huge, goofy grin on her face throughout her scene with Mandingo, and her body jerks and spasms uncontrollably with her orgasms; "You're cumming!", he says in the first minute of their sex. In each position, she cums huge and often, but the opening missionary (with terrific views of his cock as he strokes it in her, slick with lube and her juices) and the following doggy are particularly powerful for her.

Now that I completed my look at the scene again, hell, she's orgasmic and they look beautiful in all the positions they hit. GREAT sex!

Haha I have to say you sure do a great job describing these scenes, you should be a reviewer!

karoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response