Mandy Patinkin

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The guy is such a great actor, not to mention his incredible voice, and those eyes....while I hope his dick makes a noise "whhooooosssssshhh" when pulls it out, I really don't care. I climb him anytime, anywhere.

HungB-Way

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OMG, you all have to be kidding. He is the most pretentious, mean-hearted, self-centered man I have ever met. Even if I found him remotely attractive, his awful personality would make me rethink.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry fellas...this thread is kinda turning my stomach... Can't see the atttraction! I think Forbbiden Broadway got it right...'Super-Frantic-Hyperactive-Self-Indulgent Mandy'...

Reactions: YourBitch525

tooltime954

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Series Finale of Larry Sanders show. They all drop trousers as some sort of spoof becuase Larry needed to pee and did not have time to make it too the bathroom between segments. Mandy happens to drop trousers and be in bikini briefs Unfortunatly this was back when I had a small tv, so I could not make out how big he was.

rubirosa

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't want to buy him Dinner or hear about his Career.........Just want to look at him as he was when I saw him in (EVITA) or while watching him in (YENTL). Personality aside...he was a STUNNINGLY HANDSOME PIECE OF MANFLESH!!! OMG I need a shower to cool off....

Reactions: tj23nh

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
back about a million years ago he use to summer stock in a little town i grew up in. did'nt really know him but remember him being there.