MANgina verifications

D

deleted157868

Not sure where this would go but I just have to rant for a little. I've noticed more of a couple of fake women getting themselves verified by simply putting their penis in between their legs and giving themselves a Mangina. I mean, come on, I cant be the only one noticing this. Although it does give me a good laugh it bothers me that they are actually being verified.

Anyone else notice this?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Haha no I havent noticed them. But then I dont look much. Plz put up links coz I could do with a laugh! How do u know theyre fake? I dont understand why they would bother verifying if they were that fake. Again, how are u so sure?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not sure where this would go but I just have to rant for a little. I've noticed more of a couple of fake women getting themselves verified by simply putting their penis in between their legs and giving themselves a Mangina. I mean, come on, I cant be the only one noticing this. Although it does give me a good laugh it bothers me that they are actually being verified.

Anyone else notice this?

Links please....It rubs the lotion on it's skin.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about the OP, but I think I could tell a woman's body and vagina from a man's.

D

deleted157868

Wow that's fucking sick and I called out that member ages ago.
"Whats up mother fuckers, show me your fucking cum, i want to fucking suck it down"
She did a very good job of talking like a lady, however. :biggrin1:

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I'm gonna have nightmares tonight. Nah actually I have a friend who occasionally leaves the room fully clothed and comea back with nothing but a mangina less than 10 seconds later.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is one female member that has me stumped. Her avatar photo has a 5 o'clock shadow http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/144908/cat/500/ppuser/331404 she has manly hands in all of her pics and several showing pussy, including her verification pic. Not sure what to make of it. Her posts don't sound like man faking it, she seems pretty nice otherwise... but those man hands and need of a shave make me wonder.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
There is one female member that has me stumped. Her avatar photo has a 5 o'clock shadow http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/144908/cat/500/ppuser/331404 she has manly hands in all of her pics and several showing pussy, including her verification pic. Not sure what to make of it. Her posts don't sound like man faking it, she seems pretty nice otherwise... but those man hands and need of a shave make me wonder.
Maybe just a bad picture, or possibly someone who is trans.