Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Nudesouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have wondered about this also. I did experiment and I used o rings and tape to keep my skin over my head for an entire week and was totally amazed at the difference. I had to wear different underwear because it was bothersome to rub on my head. And when my "skin" did roll back it felt great.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
I actually used to own one. it does reduce the friction of your penis against your underwear, pants, bedsheets, etc. just as advertised, but I actually had a problem with losing them. I had two from my order and I lost them both within about a month, due to them falling off and out of my pant leg when I was wearing boxers, so I can't actually give a good testimonial as to their long term effects.

It seems to me their best use would be as a supplement to foreskin restoration. Wear the device of your choice during the day and the Manhood as you sleep. But it's not very necessary.

RaGin8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just restore your foreskin. That would seem to be the most logical thing to do. That Manhood thing doesn't look comfortable at all!!

Well, maybe the most logical, but the thing is, I guess I'm greedy: I personally prefer the cut look, but want the sensitivity of being uncut. Or at least as close an approximate as I can get. Cut at 17, I've had it both ways, so I know the difference.

Short of restoring, any ideas? I dunno, maybe you really can't have it both ways...

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually just ordered mine and received it yesterday. I have worn it for a day and through a night. It is not uncomfortable at all and the logic of having the two layers of fabric rub together versus the fabric of your garments rub against your glans makes sense to me. I live in Arizona and it is the middle of the summer and despite swamp-balls, it seems to hold on and do it's job. I barely know it is there. I don't foresee myself losing one either as I wear boxer briefs (the company specifically discourages boxers).

Sure, the ultimate way to do things would be to restore your foreskin. However, this takes years and years, especially for people like myself who are tightly cut. Not that it isn't worth it... just that in the meantime, why not have a Manhood to protect you?

I actually found the Manhood because I was wanting something that I could wear while tanning instead of a sock (which doesn't block harmful UV light to the glans). I found this and it seemed like a good thing to have just in general.

I'm not sure what up with everyone being so negative without ever even seeing or feeling one.

S

SirConcis

You can reduce friction of glans through selection of proper underwear/fabric. There are plenty of commercial underwear that do that, no need for a "penis sock" style.

B_liono

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Took me awhile to find it, but there is also the SenSlip, for those guys who don't want to restore the whole foreskin, but do want more sensitivity. In my opinion looking at the ManHood versus the SenSlip, the SenSlip would do more for sensitivity due to the material not being fabric. The photos on the SenSlip site aren't the best quality though, but it's easy to imagine how it would look, I haven't watched the video on the site though, so maybe it has a better quality.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can reduce friction of glans through selection of proper underwear/fabric. There are plenty of commercial underwear that do that, no need for a "penis sock" style.
Do share.

Took me awhile to find it, but there is also the SenSlip, for those guys who don't want to restore the whole foreskin, but do want more sensitivity. In my opinion looking at the ManHood versus the SenSlip, the SenSlip would do more for sensitivity due to the material not being fabric. The photos on the SenSlip site aren't the best quality though, but it's easy to imagine how it would look, I haven't watched the video on the site though, so maybe it has a better quality.
Looks like it would be a pain. Any review on that?