Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is my first new thread! Its a topic I haven't seen discussed and is something of particular interest to me... and is definitely something I would like to have all ya'll's opinions on. Personally one of my biggest turn-ons is having my man-ego stroked by my partner (male or female). I love to have my masculine features "worshipped" and acknowledged in sexual play. By this I mean having my chest hair rubbed, my muscles squeezed, my face-scruff caressed, and of course having my wienie and nuts complimented. :tongue: I also like this to happen in a sort of corresponding scene; after I get home from work in uniform or in jeans and t-shirt after doing some work around the house, having the other person recognize the hard work I have done by bringing me a cold beer and spending a little time between my legs :cool:. Also I really enjoy this play in an outdoor "rugged" setting maybe in the bed of my truck out in the middle of nowhere laid back with a beer and some skoal taking my boots off and rubbing my feet a little all over massage and then some good ol' fashioned sex, or after the gym when I'm a little sweaty and the testosterone is really flowing from lifting or running. These are just some of the examples of what I mean by enjoying manhood and sex at the same time. Do any of you other guys get what I mean by this? Do ya'll enjoy it also, or am I alone on this one? And ladies do you ever do this for your man? A little ego boost like this can go a long way in making a man feel good about himself. Hope to hear some insightful responses and maybe some experiences, if not a simple "yeah thats cool, or no not for me" works too.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I interpret what you are saying as you like to be made love to, not just sex.
Whenever someone takes their time, worships, and makes true love to my cock, or hairy chest, or guns, or whatever, I feel truly loved and appreciated and that beats the hell out of any jerk it and "are you ready to come yet" attitude.

Anyone who makes me feel like I am appreciated, wanted, and loved, that I am special, is about the biggest turn on there is.
:smile:
Makes for *the* best orgasms too! :biggrin1:

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think this one belongs to the chapter of fantasies. I guess many guys have thought about this and have wished this happening. But you have always to deal with a partner (M/F) and she or he has wishes too.
Worshipping your manhood can’t without you worship your partner. You can’t be partnered and have an ego that neglects others. If this is how you want it, you should look for a totally submissive sex partner.

I have a question for you COWBOY: do you have doubts about you manhood? I have watched the pictures in your gallery and you look absolutely normal.​

BXRBRFSCOWBOY

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No I don't have doubts about my manhood dikkie but I also do not just like this kind of stuff either. I like being the center of attention sometimes but most of the time I enjoy being on the other side of things taking care of my partner's desires. It is just special for me to be on the receiving end and I enjoy it when it happens.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
bxr,

if I understand you correctly, you are more than willing to do this with a partner, the problem is finding someone who adores you enough to do those things for you without just attempting to please you, but because they want to.

It's not so hard to understand.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Worship is much too strong a word in this matter. My own thought is that appreciation is a better word. There are so many ways in which persons in a committed relationship show their regard for each other. If I am well-endowed that is really not something I can take credit for. How I use that endowment is and that may deserve my partner's expression of gratitude. Body language can speak volumes where two persons are really "in touch." Much of what the OP suggests is really basic civility which can also have the imprint of the love the partners share. I have had intimate contact with only a few cocks other than my own and a few wonderful vaginas! But, the meaning they had for me has been connected to the persons to whom they were connected. All of my former partners are still my dear friends whom I continue to love. That says it all for me.

Last edited:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
or after the gym when I'm a little sweaty and the testosterone is really flowing from lifting or running. These are just some of the examples of what I mean by enjoying manhood and sex at the same time. Do any of you other guys get what I mean by this? Do ya'll enjoy it also, or am I alone on this one?
I totally get what you mean. Sex after a hard work out is usually more intense. I works that way for me.

littlejamie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
BXR is the kind of guy I want to be with. I am a smaller built, and smaller endowed guy who loves to worship a hardworking larger, well endowed man. I want to massage his feet and work my way all the way up his body, taking care of his hands, his cock, his facial hair, chest, nipples, even a head rub. i want to enjoy all the features he has to offer, top to bottom. I would worship you, bxr. :)

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I don't know if this is prevalent among women, but my wife loves my equipment. She loves the way it makes her feel and loves to pleasure me through it.

But she makes no bones about it: she thinks it's not a pretty thing. Oh, she likes it big and the way I use it, and she talks about it being big, but never, ever says it's good looking. It's a monster, a whopper, a telephone pole, a super banger, a slugger, a humongous things, but not a beauty.

I guess I'm ok with that. She worships it in her own way. She's certainly not repelled by it and welcomes it at every opportunity. But to her it's ugly.

Oh well, too bad. Turn out the lights, the party's started.

bigmuscleboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I totally appreciate what your saying. To have someone worship every inch of you and make you feel like your the only person at that moment that your partner wants to please is a mind blowing experience. I have had the luck to have it happen to me a couple times where I just layed there and they just wanted to please every inch of me. I will never forget it!!

naughtyncgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I think a guy with a great build and body should be worshipped and made love to. A guy who takes care of his body and is well hung too, demands that kind of attention. I think you larger guys have a right to be worshipped.

My question is, do average guys deserve worship like that at all? I married a pretty average guy as looks and size go, and he's great in every respect of our marriage, but obviously his body doesn't make me go wow like some of you guys do.

Sometimes I wish I had a larger guy I could worship now and then on the side.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
This is my first new thread! Its a topic I haven't seen discussed and is something of particular interest to me... and is definitely something I would like to have all ya'll's opinions on. Personally one of my biggest turn-ons is having my man-ego stroked by my partner (male or female). I love to have my masculine features "worshipped" and acknowledged in sexual play. By this I mean having my chest hair rubbed, my muscles squeezed, my face-scruff caressed, and of course having my wienie and nuts complimented. :tongue: I also like this to happen in a sort of corresponding scene; after I get home from work in uniform or in jeans and t-shirt after doing some work around the house, having the other person recognize the hard work I have done by bringing me a cold beer and spending a little time between my legs :cool:. Also I really enjoy this play in an outdoor "rugged" setting maybe in the bed of my truck out in the middle of nowhere laid back with a beer and some skoal taking my boots off and rubbing my feet a little all over massage and then some good ol' fashioned sex, or after the gym when I'm a little sweaty and the testosterone is really flowing from lifting or running. These are just some of the examples of what I mean by enjoying manhood and sex at the same time. Do any of you other guys get what I mean by this? Do ya'll enjoy it also, or am I alone on this one? And ladies do you ever do this for your man? A little ego boost like this can go a long way in making a man feel good about himself. Hope to hear some insightful responses and maybe some experiences, if not a simple "yeah thats cool, or no not for me" works too.

I totally relate to what you're saying: you like another person to obsess over your true masculine nature (penis, testicles, body hair, muscles, facial scrub, etc). To be honest, buddy, nothing gets me off more than what you've described above.

Make me feel like a total man:wink: