ManHood

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by wildwestend, Mar 15, 2010.

1. wildwestend

wildwestend New Member

There is a product called ManHood.......it's a garment to place the penis in a) for circumcised men to regain sensitivty b) for uncircumcised men to protect their penis if it bothers them while in their pants. Its only 28$ for 3 peices, I read the testimonials on the site and they were all positive. Has anyone used this product or is aware of this product. I've just ordered mine and would like to know if anyone has used this as well and any feedback. Thnx

2. D_Thyrnebeck Wrinklebeast

What are you using it for, wildwestend? I'm uncircumcised and can't imagine needing something to protect my penis for general everyday use...

3. AlphaSpartan

AlphaSpartan New Member

I'm skeptical, too. I've heard so much talk about how it's cruel to circumcise a penis but in all honesty I'm already so sensitive that I have to start slow every time.

4. naturistMale

naturistMale New Member

just looked it up
    i'm cut so i assume they are marketing this product to Guys like me?
    naked in the sun, would be a great place for me to use it.
    other than that?
    dunno if i need any protection
    please post back and tell us your experience

5. kinda_hung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When the ManHood first came out it was used for guys restoring their foreskins. To keep the skin pulled forward when not tugging. Or to protect the glans from rubbing when not tugging.

Looks like they came up with more uses for it. LOL

6. wildwestend

wildwestend New Member

Well.......In regrads to your statement AlphaSpartan, yes many say that Circumcision is very bad because it deprives inocent people of their sensitivity.....however, there is absolutely no proof to this statement. What people really need to understand is that Pro-Circumcision and Anti-Circumcision, similar to Pro-Abortion and Anti-Abortion, is always fueled by bias beleifs and people state things, pros and cons, which are not really valid points, just emotional feelings etc.... Everybody's body was created differantly, their mind, muscles, nerves, etc... so whether circ. or uncirc. sex has to do with the individuals body and mind. It goes beyond your penis. My brother is circ. and hes so sensitive that he ejaculates in 5 minutes. Me on the other hand, I take forever, and sometimes I can't even ejaculate at all. This may sound contradictory, I'm aware that being circ'd has dried the head of my penis because of exposure, and I'm simply going to experiment with this garment to see if it will help me in anyway, possibly make me regain any sensual feelings, if there are any to regain. Sex feels good as it is, but my motto in life is you only live once, nothing treid nothing done, so Im going to test this out, and see if it makes sex any better or worse.

7. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I bought a set a few years ago. They are ok, but can be easy to lose when used with boxers.

Draft saved Draft deleted