manhood

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Thick_cock, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Thick_cock

Thick_cock Member

Albums:
  2. B_MrNiceSmile

B_MrNiceSmile New Member

Very thick! Impressive........

3. D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Albums:
    Hell, yeah, I would scream. My quarter-sized; small, tight pussy (built like an young girl) -- couldn't handle that girth without lubrication.

Yes, I love big cocks. Unfortunately, not every man is big like you, babe. I would kill to have someone like you in me every night (I am retired), who can make me sore, knowing that I have been loved/fucked by someone I hopefully care about.

If every women knew where to find men of extreme girths and the men who love them, this world would be a better place. In fact, LPSG site would be a better place for intimate relationships, not necessarily one nighters.

Finally, I am a black female and I love white cock -- call it the vanilla-chocolate syndrome. Thank goodness, you live in the USA, not some foreign country. Needless-to-say, what part. I live in Albuquerque NM. Now, if you live in the other 3 corners: Arizona, Colorado, or Utah -- we can make a deal, since I am not married and don't have any children --- added bonus, I live alone!

Denise Michelle Phillips, Albuquerque, NM.

#3 D_Jacqueline_Boozann, Sep 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice