Manly Massage

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Everette Hunglungfish, Jul 10, 2010.

1. D_Everette Hunglungfish

Last night on TV I saw a really manly masseur... an ex army man who wasn't much to look at but had that really manly rough quality to him.

It was a real turn on.

Generally, I don't like the thought of massage but that's generally with a woman or a buff, tanned type of man.

Getting a massage, especially naked, from a really manly man would be so hot.

Anyone got any experience?

2. inside_us

inside_us Member

never yet :D, i wanna try it someday :D

3. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Give me that guy.

4. Denverbearmark

Albums:
    For a while I was getting regular massages at an old style turkish bath house. No open sex goes on in this place, and not much covert either as far as I can tell. They have guys to give you old fashion wash downs with beatings with branches--never did that--but they also have regular massages. They guys tended to be older tough type guys who did the body work. I liked getting them there. As a big guy myself, I like being man handled by a big guy that knows what he is doing.

I really like one guy in particular and quit going when his and mine schedule ended up not working so I could get him regularly. Nothing overt sexual, but nice under current during the whole process and man could his muscles work over mine.

5. jb007

jb007 Member

But do you want the kiss on the bum at the end too? lol

6. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    A genuine therapeutic massage should not be overtly sexual in nature, though I've frequently had a semi-to-full erection while getting one, I'd have never expected what's called a "happy ending". I cannot think of any licensed professional therapeutic massage therapists who'd disagree with me on this.

I had a twice-weekly session scheduled for four years with a massage therapist when I lived in CT. He was slim, about my height (5'6) and not attractive at all. But he had remarkably strong hands and I have often referred to him as a shaman because of the various places he brought both my body and mind during our 45-minute sessions. I've yet to find anyone even half as good as him.

A true therapeutic massage should be at least equal parts of challenge and reward as it's occurring, anything less is a mere "body rub" (which could, with prior agreement, include a "happy ending" I presume). When I get a massage, I expect to be pushed, pulled, prodded and otherwise twisted and contorted. But I like it rough in general, so my expectations may be somewhat unique in this regard.

If I could find some big, burly man who'd deliver an excellent massage then I'd have no problem being a regular client, but his appearance would hardly be a requirement: the quality of the actual massage is ultimately all that matters.

7. ColoradoGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

You gotta' be talking about Lake Steam. Never been in there, but I heard about the birch branch "therapy". My dad had a similar therapy known as the "willow switch" treatment, but for a completely different purpose.

8. Denverbearmark

Albums:
    Exactly where I am talking about. I've had the willow switch treatment, but only in fun play. My parents weren't progress, just thought hands and belts were easier!

9. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's a place like that in east London. There is a professional masseur available but there's also free amateur rub-downs from other club members, most of whom are very good at what they do. No happy endings and no sexual contact on the premises, but lots of full nudity in the wet areas. It's a very blokey and cruising is discouraged. I like it.

10. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Albums:
    I have had both female and male massage. I prefer male handed to female. Female tend to be too soft for a man body. On the other hand, male seem to do it rougher and you can feel the effect of a good massage. I went to a carnival and a male massage was giving a demo for new clients. Its was the best 5 minutes massage I ever had. I lost his business card

Draft saved Draft deleted