Manly Secrets

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello all :smile: I had an interesting convo with the BF tonight which made me stop and think ...

Now, I've long prided myself on being somewhat of a Cock-Conoisseur, a Masturbation Maven if you will - skilled in sucking, stroking and more than proficient at pleasuring the penis :cool: ... BUT: As we were discussing male-on-male sexual activity tonight, specifically manual and oral stimulation, the BF made the off-hand (but what I thought to be a rather profound) remark,

"Well you know - no one knows what a man wants like another man."

Thank Yoooou, Captain Obvious! :wink:

Now, before I go off the deep-end pondering the possible ramifications of his remark and wondering whether I'm going to come home some day to find him in bed with a man (I just might - which would be hot - but only if I got some advance warning) .. :tongue:

Would you men please enlighten me and the rest of the straight female audience here as to what it is that you want that we don't know about? Is there something that you're not telling us?
What do we do that is "good" but could be "GREAT"?
Is there something that women do that you DON'T like but are afraid to say anything?
This is the time to let it ALL HANG OUT GUYS - Let us know just exactly what the hell his statement means! (and feel free to expound)

ALL YOU GAY MEN - HELP SOME SISTERS OUT! :biggrin1: (Please?)

I hope I don't come off as insecure, but if there is some insider info I can dig up ... I want it! :wink: I figured this would be the best place to dig... hope I strike gold!

Thanks a bunch ~Amie

zzykes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can't say that my answer is definitive, but there may be at least 3 components to the unique sensations a man creates:
1) A guy can manhandle another guy in a way different than a woman, by dint of physical composition and size.
2) A gay guy doing a straight man may be totally into pleasing the stud and getting his rocks off from being the aggressor, not seeking pleasure directly. When you do your BF, are you trying to turn him on so that he'll please you more?
3) The mental nut tightening, heart pounding rush that a "straight" man gets from doing something "taboo" with another guy.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmm---every guy is different, and likes different things, just like all women are different and like different things. One thing I can suggest, is watch him masturbate---he will naturally stimulate the areas he likes best--if he works the head a lot, then you work his head a lot. If he uses a light grip, then don;t apply as much suction. If he uses a tight grip, use more suction. If he plays with his balls a lot, then you do the same. One thing I CAN tell you, that women tend to forget, is that the cock IS sensitive, and if you treat it like a stick, and twist it and whatnot, it DOES hurt. Using a very light touch with your tongue and hands on the head, like if you were playing with your own clit, will work much better than a heavy touch. Those are a few ideas to get you started.:smile:

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Can't say that my answer is definitive, but there may be at least 3 components to the unique sensations a man creates:
1) A guy can manhandle another guy in a way different than a woman, by dint of physical composition and size.
2) A gay guy doing a straight man may be totally into pleasing the stud and getting his rocks off from being the aggressor, not seeking pleasure directly. When you do your BF, are you trying to turn him on so that he'll please you more?
3) The mental nut tightening, heart pounding rush that a "straight" man gets from doing something "taboo" with another guy.

Ahhh, yes ... I'll have to work on my muscles and callouses! :wink: You make an interesting point in #2, which I will take into consideration going forward... but the thing that turns me on MOST when we are sexual is knowing that he is 'into' it and what I am doing is 'working'. :smile: Does that make sense? There is little that gets me wetter than when he moans or whispers something dirty while I'm working his cock :biggrin1:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think he's just ribbing you Amie. I've had this discussion with my gay buddies several times, I have watched the videos that they told me showed how guys can pleasure each other better than a woman can. But I don't buy it, not just because the guys seem to put technical proficiency above raw passion, but also because it has to be in your head to want it in the first place. It's not in my head for which I make no apology. Of course your BF may be different :biggrin1:

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok here is the deal from my perspective. I agree when it comes to masturbating, just watch how the guy jerks himself off. Watching him will tell you a lot about how he likes it the best. All guys are different. And what made one guy really go over the edge may not do anything for the next guy.

When it comes to sucking women are absolutely clueless. Most women suck a dick like a lollypop. They figure if they are giving a guy head, he will love anything they have to offer. Very few women suck dick solely for the woman’s own pleasure. Women are usually sucking a guy off for the guy’s pleasure. And this is where no one can make a man feel like another man. First gay guys that are into blowjobs actually love sucking dick. They want it so bad that they never want it to end. They don't want it to escalate into something more. And they really don’t care whether it is recuperated or not. So the pleasure for them is all about oral sex. And because they just want it more, gay guys can deep throat better than any woman ever thought about. It is a rare woman that can deep throat a 10” dick. Gay guys that are into sucking can not only take a 10" dick all the way down their throat, but they can hold it there and swallow, contracting their throat muscles along the entire shaft of the dick. I love it when I find a guy that loves sucking dick. It is amazing to feel my dick so far down their throat. And it is amazing that they want it to stay all the way down their throat until they just have to breathe. I also have to say some gay guys suck like women. They are not really into it and you can tell. Does this make any sense to you? And no offense to you Big Del, but you probably have no idea the difference her boyfriend is talking about if you have never had a gay guy suck you off.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
The one thing I don't get from girls is having my balls worked very firmly - plenty of stretching, slapping and squeezing - they seem to think it will hurt me and it doesn't. Ball sucking and swallowing is something else rarely tried! A guy knows what a man with low hangers can take and enjoy, a girl is scared!

Franky

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally, I like my cock sucked as to create an air-tight feel and just move up and down over the head to about half way down. Going all the way doesn't interest me much more. Keep your tongue for licking my ball sack. I also prefer it if my scrotum is fiddled with (stretched, tickled etc) whilst I'm being sucked off.

Like said above, every man likes it a different way, so get him to sign up here and see what he says :D

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok here is the deal from my perspective. I agree when it comes to masturbating, just watch how the guy jerks himself off. Watching him will tell you a lot about how he likes it the best. All guys are different. And what made one guy really go over the edge may not do anything for the next guy.

When it comes to sucking women are absolutely clueless. Most women suck a dick like a lollypop. They figure if they are giving a guy head, he will love anything they have to offer. Very few women suck dick solely for the woman’s own pleasure. Women are usually sucking a guy off for the guy’s pleasure. And this is where no one can make a man feel like another man. First gay guys that are into blowjobs actually love sucking dick. They want it so bad that they never want it to end. They don't want it to escalate into something more. And they really don’t care whether it is recuperated or not. So the pleasure for them is all about oral sex. And because they just want it more, gay guys can deep throat better than any woman ever thought about. It is a rare woman that can deep throat a 10” dick. Gay guys that are into sucking can not only take a 10" dick all the way down their throat, but they can hold it there and swallow, contracting their throat muscles along the entire shaft of the dick. I love it when I find a guy that loves sucking dick. It is amazing to feel my dick so far down their throat. And it is amazing that they want it to stay all the way down their throat until they just have to breathe. I also have to say some gay guys suck like women. They are not really into it and you can tell. Does this make any sense to you? And no offense to you Big Del, but you probably have no idea the difference her boyfriend is talking about if you have never had a gay guy suck you off.

You haven't tried enough women - or been unlucky - your description could be of a very sexy woman I know. :wink: and then she loves to do the same with her vagina.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I have watched him masturbate, and am happy to say that I'm getting better at duplicating his technique (with lots of instruction from him of course) :biggrin1:

I see a trend emerging ... it almost contradicts itself, but I think I somewhat understand: Get him off *just* to get him off, and get him off *just* to get myself off. So: the hottest sexual pleasure is given for the pure joy of giving pleasure, without expecting reciprocation. I imagine that takes a lot of pressure off of him so that he can focus on being the receiver. :smile: Thanks for the perspective!

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The one thing I don't get from girls is having my balls worked very firmly - plenty of stretching, slapping and squeezing - they seem to think it will hurt me and it doesn't. Ball sucking and swallowing is something else rarely tried! A guy knows what a man with low hangers can take and enjoy, a girl is scared!

Franky

OK, here is another issue I run into: I'm stroking, sucking his cock and begin stroking, pulling gently on his balls - and he starts fidgeting because it tickles. I'm not scared in any way of being more aggressive if that's what he wants, but I don't want to run the risk of hurting him either. His balls are pretty high and tight, so I'm not sure sometimes how I should play with them nor how to get one or both fully into my mouth without grazing teeth :confused:

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Franky
Absolutley, I've posted before that ckicks forget balls. Spend 5-10 mins on them.

I've seen gay-on-straight BJ vids and the straight guys ALWAYS rate the gays guys better than their girlfriends. Guys can be more aggressive when needed.

Also remember just before/after ejaculation, the penis is VERY sensitive. You may be able to use that to your advantage.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

While I would agree that a lot of women aren't good at it and don't enjoy doing it, I don't think generalizing about it is fair. How many women have sucked your cock anyway, you being 100% gay and all?

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
While I would agree that a lot of women aren't good at it and don't enjoy doing it, I don't think generalizing about it is fair. How many women have sucked your cock anyway, you being 100% gay and all?

Awwww... :frown1: What are we doing wrong? That was the point of my original question... What is it that men want from a woman that they think a man would do better or would know better? For me there is nothing that gets me wetter faster than wrapping my lips around his cock and listening to him moan. But - to each her own I guess.

:lew: :adam4: :069:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me there is nothing that gets me wetter faster than wrapping my lips around his cock and listening to him moan. But - to each her own I guess.

Damn, where have you been all my life? :cool:

I have to say that I've been pretty dissapointed so far regarding blowjobs that I've received from women... Speaking from personal experience here, I'd have to agree with others in here about the dick-sucking abilities of some girls - it's NOT a damn lollipop! lol. It seems that some women don't realize that they're supposed to emulate the sensation of the pussy with their mouth and hands, not just suck it randomly.

Now, don't get me wrong - this isn't a diss against women in general regarding fellatio, just something that I've observed over the years. It's true that my size causes discomfort to women it seems, but I'm still longing for a blowjob that'll blow my mind.... Deepthroating would be nice too, but I'm not holding my breath on this. ;)

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey, great topic, BUT... if you mention a gay guy, a girl, and bjs in a thread, at some point, invariably, the perenial debate of who is better will raise its ugly head. :tongue: Considering this, I usually try to avoid them, but your topic is actually on how to improve, not debate the unanswerable, so I'll throw some in.

It's been hit on already, but it's worth repeating. It's usually been my experience that getting head from a girl gave me the impression that she's doing it as a means to an end (so that I'll go down on her, or to 'prep' me for more), or even giving me head "cuz I know you like it," which, while it's great, still feels/sounds like an obligation. Very generally speaking, if a guy gives head, it's because he WANTS to give head. I mean, if you look in the galleries here, you'll see this in the guys' comments. The guys who wanna suck, are practically begging the cock owners to let them. You generally don't have a woman saying the nearly coined phrase of some gay men (mainly when trying to score a straight guy), "you don't have to do anything back, please, just lay back, relax, and let me suck it."

Hmm, so how to improve...? I guess find one that just makes you WANT to suck it. One that makes you say, "I've GOT to get my mouth on THAT." One that makes your mouth water when you imagine it filling your mouth. :wink:

I think I've posted one or both of these elsewhere, but two examples.
- The first time I ever gave head, my friend told me, "If I didn't know you, and KNOW this was your first time, I'd swear you were a pro." When I asked him what I did, so that I could do it again, he told me, "WHAT you did was nice, but HOW you did it was amazing. Just felt like there was nowhere else you'd rather be."
- Another guy told me, "Wow, I usually don't like getting head." When I asked why, he told me he just found it too demeaning, etc., "...but when you did it, it just felt like you couldn't get enough of it, and seemed almost mean to pull you off of it. You just seemed so happy to be down there."
:redface::redface::redface:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
.... Deepthroating would be nice too, but I'm not holding my breath on this. ;)
Again, NOT comparing boys and girls, but after being with a recently divorced (he was married, since 19, for 14yrs) friend, I deepthroated him, and he was almost tearing up with pleasure. He told me that he'd "never had that before".
"I thought a guy blew you once, freshman year?"
"No, I mean, all the way down."
"WHAT? What about (his wife)? All those years? Never?"
"She was great, but only did the head."

For a lot of guys that blow, takiing it ALL, is half of the act/challenge.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn, where have you been all my life? :cool:
I have to say that I've been pretty dissapointed so far regarding blowjobs that I've received from women... Speaking from personal experience here, I'd have to agree with others in here about the dick-sucking abilities of some girls - it's NOT a damn lollipop! lol. It seems that some women don't realize that they're supposed to emulate the sensation of the pussy with their mouth and hands, not just suck it randomly.
Now, don't get me wrong - this isn't a diss against women in general regarding fellatio, just something that I've observed over the years. It's true that my size causes discomfort to women it seems, but I'm still longing for a blowjob that'll blow my mind.... Deepthroating would be nice too, but I'm not holding my breath on this. ;)

You could get a gay guy to give you great head in a second if you wanted it! :smile: