ManlyBanisters achieves glory

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was floating around this a.m. when I noticed something rather unusual although it wasn't unusual in the Cyndi Lauper sort of way or was it? I really can't say as I was still dreaming about how sexy most postal delivery men are. It goes back to childhood and may have to do with somehting or other. Was it the way he filled out his trousers or the size of his sack (his postal sack you miserable perverts). I often wished he'd stamp me.

I am drifting and not in a good way so back to the reason of this thread-

Anyway-I noticed in my visits to various sections (or as is said here: SEXtions) that the Banister lady is at a level few have approached. Yes, this charming sex-piglet (well, she's not a sex-kitty), has hit #7000!

All hail the Queen of Posts! She's done it with charm and wit and a sexy wink and twinkle (never even mentioning the Red Hook Ikea opening today). After the first 7000 of which I've only fewed a view...oops, that should be 'viewed a few'...I anxiously look forward to more from her.

All hail Queen ManlyBanisters

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Bloody hell - so I have.

How gauche of me! :eek:

And congratutalions to Northland for posting the 10th thread with 'ManlyBanisters' in the title!

And Snakey - I will - just for you :wink::yup:
Thanks Jen :redface:

Now - I'm just off to bump the thread with my real identity in the title.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bloody hell - so I have.

How gauche of me! :eek:

And congratutalions to Northland for posting the 10th thread with 'ManlyBanisters' in the title!

And Snakey - I will - just for you :wink::yup:
Thanks Jen :redface:

Now - I'm just off to bump the thread with my real identity in the title.
Thats music to my ears.:smile:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Strange how I had posted in the other one and still had no recollection of it. Oh well, that's the way the frog hops sometimes (odd how the memory seems to fail when there's a hazy smoke in the air-purely for medicinal purposes)

'sides which, this place needs a ManlyBanisters forum! (Maybe I should start a poll and a pool for it)