ManlyBanisters and Italian banned ?

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What happened with Manlybanisters and Italian1 ? . I found today that both were banned.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Read the sticky at the top of this forum...lotsa people were given 7-day suspensions for various issues. I've kept my nose out of the moderator/forumer conflict business (because the politics of a large penis forum just don't seem like something I have a need to get involved with), but it really is a steaming pile if I've ever seen one (on all sides really, and there are many) :rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What happened with Manlybanisters and Italian1? I found today that both were banned.

You should read the recently posted sticky.

Announcement: We regret it came to this.
By a majority vote of the moderating staff, we have issued seven-day suspensions for an unprecedented and large number of members, in response to interpersonal conflicts that escalated to the point of having violated section III of the LPSG Terms of Service.

We recognize that not all of the affected members were involved to an equal extent. We discussed -- passionately and at length -- the idea of meting out differing sanctions for different levels of involvement. We concluded that it would be impossible to make a fair determination, and even more impossible to make a determination that was accepted as fair by all parties involved.

In the end, we agreed to make all the suspensions of equal length, taking no sides in the matter. This was a difficult decision for us; and one in which we were not unanimous.

All of the suspensions will end at 7:00 pm Eastern time on February 29.

Mindseye,
for the moderating team.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not questioning moderators policies it just that I found today when I enter, that several members were banned at once. I'm just surprised.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well at least one thread has gone too, cos there was one where vince, as he later admitted, lost it with la fever.... and I cannot find it now.

But all those names mentioned were quite verbose in it.... maybe it had something to with that.....

but it has been a bit of an inferno in here... :rolleyes:

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, things are certainly going to pick up at the other site.:eek:

Arliss has merited disciplinary action for some time, I don't agree about the almost all the rest, one I don't have an opinion on. Excessively heavy handed moderation again. Semi decent of them to have posted an explanation in this case.

Now what can I do to achieve martyrdom?

I would advise Prep not to post in this thread, he only puts his foot in his mouth in these things, and further alienates people.

(I wish Kotchanski were still around)