ManlyBanisters and Italian banned ?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That doesn't mean he didn't break the ToS.

:rolleyes:I know I'm often a drooling ijit, but I don't see how he violated the TOS.

All I know about Italian was that he was accused of being someone else in a previous incarnation.

Unless I'm mistaken, there ARE a few people around here who had previous trouble. They quit doing whatever the bad shit was, and came back as DIFFERENT (and reformed) people.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And I don't come from "Politically Correct" Northern California. And I won't start pretending I do now. And if you don't like it, then TFB.

Oh nooooo! I might get banned!

Italian1 is a true ban??

Wow. It's very difficult for me to express my feelings, but perhaps this best sums it up.

Fichte and Schelling are good to go, too, jason.
Toter Mann!

Then I'm damned lucky I didn't use here the sig I use on other forums:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]For beauty is only a step[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
removed from a burning terror we barely sustain,
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
and we worship it for the graceful sublimity
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
with which it disdains to consume us.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][/FONT]

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, it must be ok to make fun of fat people.

right?

Sure, go right ahead. That's the last acceptable prejudice even among the most politically correct in Northern California. Go for it!

Just remember, we've all got very thick skins! :biggrin1:

(Oh, I forgot, it's even virtuous to hate tobacco smokers here in Northern Kalifornyastan, but marijuana smokers are righteous!)

And I don't come from "Politically Correct" Northern California. And I won't start pretending I do now. And if you don't like it, then TFB.

Oh nooooo! I might get banned!

There's always the O-VFW.

Or we could start are own. How's enormouszeppelin.com?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure, go right ahead. That's the last acceptable prejudice even among the most politically correct in Northern California. Go for it!

Just remember, we've all got very thick skins! :biggrin1:

(Oh, I forgot, it's even virtuous to hate tobacco smokers here in Northern Kalifornyastan, but marijuana smokers are righteous!)

I wouldn't lower myself.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
]He allegedly had been here before and banned under some say two different identities. (AndyA was one, and I forget the other one.) [/B]
So if the mods find that he has already been banned, he would more or less automatically be banned again.

To the best of my knowledge he has been AndyA, Italian978, and Italian1. I have no clue what prompted the most recent change.

Im very loose and cool, although making fun of an entire race of people is not cool considering where some of it comes from.
True, yet every time I disagree with an 'all black men are hung like horses thread' some brotha from the hood calls me a sellout. :mad:

Can we ban all the stupid Americans now?
We did, they're all in congress or the senate. :tongue: It's best to keep that kind of person where we can see them.