ManlyBanisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ManlyBanisters has got to be the most charming sexy and provocative woman on lpsg, I like her so much, she always has a great personality and occasionally will help revive my dead threads. I wanted to start an appreciation thread for her. ManlyBanisters this is for you. I love the mountains and rolling hills, I love the flowers and the daffodils, I love ManlyBanisters, I know that didn't rhyme but oh well. Show MB some love. We LOVE you ManlyBanisters. :grouphug::fest30::laola:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She's just a sweet and kind woman. She always puts a smile on my face. She is smart and sexy with a wonderful sense of humor. You cant get any better than that.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MB, you know how I feel about you.

But just in case you don't...

I love you, I can only hope to be half the woman you are. Hell, I hope my gf (when I find her) is half the woman you are (unless I can convince you ofc?)

Big hugs

Good to see you back Kotchanski

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love your wit, intelligence, and considerable insight.
And how you cut through other people's bull.

(and your daffodills:biggrin1:)

D

deleted3782

Hey manly, I always enjoy your posts. Whether its clever or raw, thoughtlful or silly...you help make the site a great place to visit and enjoy. :cool:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree, ManlyB is one of the hearts that make this place beat... Did that make sense? :confused:

Anyways... love your quick wit and turn of a phrase. You'd be a hoot to down a couple of bottles of plonk with!!

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ahhh MB :wave2: the lady who came up with "Great Woman Conquering Meat Sword of Destiny or whatever the fuck you call it" one of my most favorite phrases on here.:notworthy::notworthy:

I just hope she doesn't :chairshot:eek:r :bash: me one day with her acerbic wit.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eye just a door de Mannly!! Che iz the ownly wun whose have NEVER de asaparagus'ed my luck of intelli-gents...

All seriousness aside, LPSG would be a dull witted place without her!

Status
Not open for further replies.