Mannerly Men vs. The Attack of the Killer Schlong

cnw400

Just Browsing
Media
Okay, here we go - I need lots of opinions on this one, guys. . .

By the way, thanks for being here - it's nice to yak with guys are suffering from stooped over backs because of long dongs:eek:

I've been married over 30 years - good life, good wife, and sex is great - not so routine anymore - I enjoy the variety of it all. I like having a long dong and being able to tantalize her with it, but that's not what I need an opinion on.

I think that more guys would have better sex lives if they would take a little more time with their out-of-bed mannerisms and appearance. Let's face it - there's a lot to be said for a well proportioned package and I'm not just talking about a bulge in your 501's (although there's something to be said for that, too:rolleyes: ):biggrin1:

How about this?

Treat 'em like a lady - open doors, be polite - help them on and off with their coats, etc., you know, the sappy stuff we take for granted.

Wear sharp clothes and think about how you look - she'll want you more if you look good, smell good (and don't use cheap cologne - get the good stuff:smile: ).

Help out around the house (if you're married) from time to time

Tolerate a chick flick occasionally - you may hate it, but she might love you for it, and it could put her in the mood.

Don't come in from mowing the lawn and expect her to throw you down on the floor and screw your brains out then and there - unless of course she likes a hot, sweaty chest

Build the excitement and make it special for her - dinners out, etc., you know the routine. If you have kids and can do it, arrange for a sitter at least once a month and go out.

I think there's more that could be said - but I'll leave these suggestions short and sweet - hope you guys will read and think about them - it works around here! I know my situation is not everyone else's but it's really great.

Here's the killer: a long schlong is a great tool to have, dudes, when you're long, she'll sing a song and the cock will rock. But it's no replacement for a little tenderness and suave.

WHAT DO YOU THINK, FELLAS????:wink:

cnw400 said:
How about this?

Treat 'em like a lady - open doors, be polite - help them on and off with their coats, etc., you know, the sappy stuff we take for granted.

Wear sharp clothes and think about how you look - she'll want you more if you look good, smell good (and don't use cheap cologne - get the good stuff:smile: ).

Tolerate a chick flick occasionally - you may hate it, but she might love you for it, and it could put her in the mood.

Don't come in from mowing the lawn and expect her to throw you down on the floor and screw your brains out then and there - unless of course she likes a hot, sweaty chest

Build the excitement and make it special for her - dinners out, etc., you know the routine. If you have kids and can do it, arrange for a sitter at least once a month and go out.

cnw400 said:
WHAT DO YOU THINK, FELLAS????:wink:

Uh, gee, I always thought that was common sense, or as we used to say in tenth grade geometry class, "That's a given."

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
cnw400 said:
I think that more guys would have better sex lives if they would take a little more time with their out-of-bed mannerisms and appearance. Let's face it - there's a lot to be said for a well proportioned package and I'm not just talking about a bulge in your 501's (although there's something to be said for that, too

Build the excitement and make it special for her - dinners out, etc., you know the routine. If you have kids and can do it, arrange for a sitter at least once a month and go out....

...WHAT DO YOU THINK, FELLAS????
I think I'm glad I'm gay.