ManofThunder clarification thread.

B_Anita Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every one of these types of sites are the same MoT. You have your core "real" folks, as yourself, that are just here to converse, be themselves and have fun. Then there are "the others", shall we say. The ones that just like to stir a pot to draw attention to themselves... sort of like life! Best part of this over real life... you can block them and they have this amazing thing called the delete key. Just keep on keeping on, my friend.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You love it. And so do they. :tongue:

Curses! Yes, of course - you enjoy the police encounters. :tongue: Hmm. I'll need to rethink.

Every one of these types of sites are the same MoT. You have your core "real" folks, as yourself, that are just here to converse, be themselves and have fun. Then there are "the others", shall we say. The ones that just like to stir a pot to draw attention to themselves... sort of like life! Best part of this over real life... you can block them and they have this amazing thing called the delete key. Just keep on keeping on, my friend.

I know what you mean, that was part of the reason for not wanting to make this thread. I don't want to be the centre of attention and I certainly don't want others to think that. I had some people messaging me in one way or another and asking me these questions/making comments - I thought this the best way to clear the air. Thanks for the support Mr Maninmtns. :smile:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I guess we all can't help but love your endearing demeanor, even if you are an old fart! :wink:

Aww, thanks very much Mr Male! :redface: I'm not endearing, you'll come to your senses soon. :tongue: I am very old though. "I remember when I was a lad and fighting for your freedom!"

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So true. Focus on the people of this site that appreciate you for you. Anyone else is a waste of your time.

My experiences in the past with you have always been favorable. Good luck, MoT.

Thank you, I appreciate that. :smile: You seem like a fine fellow.

CrookedHalo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it.

Darlin MoT, you're a first class gentleman who the lesser types will always envy. They should pay closer attention...their personal lives would be greatly enriched if they did.

As for me, I'll always be a card carrying member of the MoT fan club. XOXO

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Darlin MoT, you're a first class gentleman who the lesser types will always envy. They should pay closer attention...their personal lives would be greatly enriched if they did.

As for me, I'll always be a card carrying member of the MoT fan club. XOXO

:redface: Thank you so much! Haha, the moment a ManofThunder fan club opens, I'll know I've gone insane. I'm really nothing special - but thank you dearly for holding onto that card. x

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MoT, don't let 'em get ya down. And if they get you down, bite their muthafuckin' ankles! You have many interesting, appealing, and fun qualities and they way you contribute them to this community is a pleasure to see. Many people here appreciate you. I think you sense that, and you own no explanation to those who do not know a good thing when in it's midst.