Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hmm,i dunno if it was discussed in other threads but i just wanna ask you guys..do you think the bigger your penis the bigger your ego/pride like in sex,in satisfaction or in comaparing with other buds?how confident are you with your size?

well,i could say that im confident with my size..when it comes to sex,i always want my gurl to be satisfied though sometimes im not fully satisfied..i dunno,its just that i want to please her and ill be disappointed if she didnt enjoy it..do you guys feel it that way?

WellHungNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I on the other hand am quite proud of my dick, and yes I DO see it as a point of comparison. And I must say that I make a nice generous bulge in my pants and when I walk down the street arm in arm with my boyfriend, straight guys all stare and are obviously quite intimidated very often. It's as if they think that because they're straight, they're more of a man than I am but then feel threatened or jealous that my measure of masculinity is larger than theirs, so I must assume that they use the same measuring stick as I. Just a thought. Probably a bit narcissistic, but I get that. It's my one vice! Maybe it's just that I'm gay, but Big Dicks Rule!

Other thing is that unlike Gay men, Str8 guys often don't have a clue as to what their bodies actually look like which is why some very unattractive unkempt guys can run after and cat call at women and have no idea that the reason the women aren't interested is not because they're "bitches" but because the guys cat calling them are gross to look at! :) (That of course excludes Metrosexuals - who mostly don't cat call anyway!) LOL!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
False or not, I'd still take it. I could use a bit of pride right now. I'm running pretty low.

Seriously, I know what you are saying, and I do agree. I would still be more confident if I was well hung.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penis size ussually has nothing to do with pride, unless you show it off all the time or have the reputation of having a big cock.

If I go up to someone, I don't say " Hi I have a big cock" I just say Hi.

So unless your naked or wear a sign that says "I have a big cock". I don't believe cock size has anything to do with having a big ego.

Unless of course your 16 and in highschool, lol.

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only if one's dick is the only good thing going on in one's life a la Dirk Diggler.

There are a lot of guys with average to small dicks out there that have a lot of pride that they developed in other ways.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have a story that might help-

I have friends who are partners (male), who have been together 10 years or so... One is very well endowed (okay huge), the other is average. They were to attend a nudist party awhile back (cancelling other invites to do so), at the last possible minute (the party was about an hour away), the host of the party called to un-invite the avg endowed partner (long story, involving the hosts really annoying partner having a 'snit'). All was well and fine- both decided not to attend. About 10 minutes later, the host called back to invite the partner who had not been un0invited. The endowed partner did not blink and said "when you uninvite one, you un-invite both- what you are inviting now is my penis, shall I send you a polaroid?"...

Knownig all parties involved I have to agree. I also think the endowed showed a sense of pride and sense. (also nice to see people stand up for whats right (univiting at the last second is very rude in my book)- in fact once word got out- they host parties lost a lot of steam.

Okay- not sure if that story fit but....

(long day)

M

Mr Ed in Mass

If I go up to someone, I don't say " Hi I have a big cock" I just say Hi.

Oh Shit ! you mean that I'm the only one who does that?

chesz001

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have a story that might help-

I have friends who are partners (male), who have been together 10 years or so... One is very well endowed (okay huge), the other is average. They were to attend a nudist party awhile back (cancelling other invites to do so), at the last possible minute (the party was about an hour away), the host of the party called to un-invite the avg endowed partner (long story, involving the hosts really annoying partner having a 'snit'). All was well and fine- both decided not to attend. About 10 minutes later, the host called back to invite the partner who had not been un0invited. The endowed partner did not blink and said "when you uninvite one, you un-invite both- what you are inviting now is my penis, shall I send you a polaroid?"...

Knownig all parties involved I have to agree. I also think the endowed showed a sense of pride and sense. (also nice to see people stand up for whats right (univiting at the last second is very rude in my book)- in fact once word got out- they host parties lost a lot of steam.

Okay- not sure if that story fit but....

(long day)

Hehe..i like the story..

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is utterly ridiculous for a man to identify himself with his penis, no matter the size. My cock is of no more than average dimensions, yet I have great self-confidence and am admired in both my professional and personal "communities." While it might be fun to have a bigger dick, ultimately, so what. Has our society become so shallow that this is a matter of paramount importance? I trust not. It's great to hear that some of the more endowed members of this site tend to agree. Let's all get a grip on reality. We are our totality, not our genitals. My sympathies if you disagree because there's always a bigger, better, more attractive cock.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I realized that I posted here without bothering to really answer the question asked. Sorry about that Chesz001.

I'd be lying if I said there was no correlation whatsoever between dick size and ego for me. That being said, the correlation isn't all that great. I don't feel superior around anyone I know to have a smaller one, or at all inferior to a guy who is bigger, nor do I wander around the streets wondering how I am stacked compared to the other guys I see. (That counts as creepy behavior, see below.)

I have found that those well endowed guys who do openly flaunt their size are in fact covering for their own inferiority complexes. They are also extremely creepy. If you are a well adjusted human being you should have no need to create a huge bulge in order to try to intimidate or make other men jealous. As I said, that is just creepy. But I hear about that behavior frequently on this site.

Don't let me leave you with the impression that a guy shouldn't get off at all on having a big dick. It is when it changes his behavior or possibly even thoughts towards others that it is a problem.

I’m not sure what you are trying to get at in your second paragraph. Sorry.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Size dcan help self esteem, but thinking that a big cock makes the man or even the lover or the sex animal is absurd.

Size can be part of the pride (just like a cute face or pretty eyes) but everything should have its place: most of the pride (assuming it is good to be proud) shoukd come from the inner you, from what you can give and what you can achieve (and you have achieved), in brief from what you ARE rather from what you HAVE.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm,i dunno if it was discussed in other threads but i just wanna ask you guys..do you think the bigger your penis the bigger your ego/pride like in sex,in satisfaction or in comaparing with other buds?how confident are you with your size?

well,i could say that im confident with my size..when it comes to sex,i always want my gurl to be satisfied though sometimes im not fully satisfied..i dunno,its just that i want to please her and ill be disappointed if she didnt enjoy it..do you guys feel it that way?

To a very limited extent, my size is a slight ego boost- something that puts me on the higher side of the bell curve, so to speak.
But I'm also a visual artist, musician, and have multiple other skills that are considered admirable- this isn't to say I'm PERFECT (I know that's BS), but rather that I find the good things within-
Those "extra inches" downstairs are there for a purpose.....

... now what the HELL is her name ???:biggrin1:

Fallingwater

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't put much importance in my penis.
Then again, people with a lot of money don't put much importance in that, either.
I guess it all comes down on how much of something you have.

As for how it makes me feel... well, I know I have a big dick and I can use it well. I'd be lying if I said I never felt like telling someone "yeah, you've got more muscles than I do, but I'm betting you can't make her cum as hard as I could".
I never did say that and never I will, of course, but the thought sometimes crosses my mind. :p

As for the girl's satisfaction in sex, that is of paramount importance. I like making her come just as much as I like coming myself, and I always make sure she comes a good few times before I do. And (she said this) my size is probably helping. :p