Manscaped Trimmers/clippers?

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I apologize if this isn’t the right forum. I realize this is kind of an appearance question too.

Anyway does anyone use Manscaped brand trimmers? I’ve been seeing a lot of adds on social media for them. My husband’s trimmer is kind of on its last legs so I was thinking about getting him a new one for Father’s Day. I think the sort of flirtatious advertising Manscaped does might appeal to him!

D

deleted977816

I don’t have an answer to your question, but I’m wondering whether this gift would be a surprise now you’ve posted about it here?

2hot2handle

Superior Member
Media
I apologize if this isn’t the right forum. I realize this is kind of an appearance question too.

Anyway does anyone use Manscaped brand trimmers? I’ve been seeing a lot of adds on social media for them. My husband’s trimmer is kind of on its last legs so I was thinking about getting him a new one for Father’s Day. I think the sort of flirtatious advertising Manscaped does might appeal to him!
Yes I have one. It works really well, use it for shaving chest hair mostly and unlike most razors it doesn't get stuck on thick chest hair.

Reactions: sweetlucky12