Manscaping/Shaving Below the Belt

Justgoing

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am just SO curious as to why in the past few years men have started to shave their pubes to within an inch of their lives or fully down to the skin?

Honestly, do the majority do it as to make themselves look bigger, or what? 15-20 yrs ago, it was VERY uncommon, now it seems to be almost the norm. Is there anyone left who appreciates a nice, hairy, bush & butt anymore?

I appreciate everyone being entitled to their own preferences, but it seems to have become SO common. For ME, no matter what you do, your cock will still be the same size, and again, TO ME, a BALD BUSH on an adult male, looks like a pre-pubescent. I have also noticed on MANY of these so called; (For lack of a better term) Straight-Guy Sites or Gay for Pay, that MANY of the Self Proclaimed, "Straight" Guys shave their pubes...makes one wonder. Hope to hear your comments, and again, NO OFFENSE INTENDED to the Shavers/Trimmers. I wonder, men are often concerned with losing the hair on their heads, but will shave themselves below, to the point THAT IT LOOKS LIKE A PLUCKED CHICKEN. Would also love to hear from those that keep it natural. Be well, all!

hammer87

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is a popular opinion thing I think.

When I have been sporting the fro down below, and had the luck of a women giving me some earl, they were not a fan. I am for all intensive purposes a pretty hairy guy if I don't do some trimming.

I dont go down to nothing though either.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I shaved completely once (like this), but I didn't really like how it looked or felt. I keep it trimmed a bit, but not too short. My girlfriend likes it trimmed, and we do alot of oral, so this is how it stays and that's my reason.

Last edited:

wayne

Experimental Member
Media
I think man are more free to groom all over. Might have been afraid to do so before. It's a new era. Smooth is now okay too

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've shaved for way longer than the period you consider it to have been mainstream, so I suppose that makes me uncommon by your reckoning.

I didn't/don't do it to make myself look bigger, I do for hygiene and comfort reasons and I've found that gf's dig it too.

Can you honestly say that my cock resembles that of a pre-pubescent boy? Even without the PA?

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would agree it's basically for hygiene and to not get in the way with oral.
I've gone completely bald down there but thought it looked ridiculous.
Now I only shave my balls (for oral) and the base of my shaft (yes, I have some hair growing on my shaft), for oral, and I do it maybe every fortnight or so.
As for the rest, I just give it a slight trim when the bush gets too wild.

I have also noticed on MANY of these so called; (For lack of a better term) Straight-Guy Sites or Gay for Pay, that MANY of the Self Proclaimed, "Straight" Guys shave their pubes...makes one wonder.

If you are gay why does it matter; and how do you draw the conclusion cock shaving is a "gay" thing or makes a "straight" guy "gay" (or as you seem to insinuate perhaps dubious)?

Sort of hypocritical wouldn't you say?

I'll entertain your question though.

I like my cock smooth. It feels good to me and most women that have had it (based on their comments). Wife one and two both liked it.

I have never had anyone have a pregnant pause before putting my cock in their mouth or had them have to sift through a jungle to find it.

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
I started shaving full body many years ago when I competed in bodybuilding. I always loved the look and feel and have continued doing it. I shave cock, balls, anus and around the perineum, chest, shoulders and upper arms. The rest I trim with a body trimmer. It definitely increases sensitivity. The worst look is when a hairy guy just shaves his genitals and pubes - A plucked chicken.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shaved first as a swimmer and then as a bodybuilder. Like the poster above me I shave all my body hair as it's easier for bodybuilding, though sometimes I keep a really small patch of bush. Guys sure seem to enjoy me like that, too. It looks great, feels great and is also easier in the sex cleanup department, especially after a good group. ;-)

onlinedater

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started shaving full body many years ago when I competed in bodybuilding. I always loved the look and feel and have continued doing it. I shave cock, balls, anus and around the perineum, chest, shoulders and upper arms. The rest I trim with a body trimmer. It definitely increases sensitivity. The worst look is when a hairy guy just shaves his genitals and pubes - A plucked chicken.

You are so right about the plucked chicken. Haha.