Manscaping YES! But we'll die before men shave their pits....

shyvixen_chicago

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Trim/shave my bush & shave my balls. Everything else stays the same. Armpit hair is sexy.

I love it when a man has a hairy body but shaves his balls. body hair is masculine, it's a big turn on and i love it, especially when a guy has dark hair; but pubes are a no no. they either have to be shaved or trimmed very closely. i'm a big fan of oral, and i want to be able to put my mouth all over a man's package without worrying about getting a hairball in the process. :tongue:

so all you hairy men with shaved packages- keep on doin' what you're doin'. it's incredibly sexy.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To me there is something manly about a hairy man...I love men with hairy
chests, abs, arms, hands, legs, and toes....and sometimes on the back
and butt (depends on the person)...and I find hairy pits to be highly erotic!
Btw, I don't like ear or nose hair, though.....:wink:
I prefer the pubs to be trimmed, but not necessarily shaved (again, depends
on the person), but do like shaft hair shaved and balls clean and smooth.

Love women with shaved pits and privates, but prefer nice trimmed pubes.
Women with completely bald privates....sorry, but that turns me off!

S

SirConcis

I keep pit hair trimmed at all times. But in summer, I will shave it (but not necessarily keep it shaved).

I find that shaved armpits end up using less deodorant and it stains the shirts less, and the deodorant is more effective.

Yeah, shaved armpits for a male isn't "natural", but it is practical in hot humid summer months.

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I trim and shave depends how I feel, but I dont let grow all the way anymore. Now its normal for man to take care of them self. I dont cream but I should

enviroboy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a pretty hairy guy so I require quite a bit of manscaping to pass as groomed. That being said, shaving the arm pits can be really uncomfortable, especially as it grows back. I only remove pit hair in the summer, because it keeps me cooler and drier.