Manscaping?

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Besides getting a laugh at the word, I have a question. Anybody in the NYC area know someplace I can go and for a reasonable price have some problem hair taken care of? (back, shoulders, etc)

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks for the feedback, guys.

are you talking professionally or recreationally?
Preferably professionally.

One of the real housewives of ny have a hair removal salon, i heard it is resonable.
Any idea which one, or where it is?

Most men's spas do it as do many regular ones.

FWIW, I shave my best friend"s back and "sculpt" his chest all the time.
Can you recommend a spa?

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As an afterthought, has anyone personally (or know anyone who has) gone to an Asian stylist named Mike in the Village? I've seen his name pop up a few times in searches with some nice reviews, but reviews can be faked.

coffeejock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The Nickel Spa in NYC is a mens only spa. I have a friend who has used them before and he was impressed by the service. Said it was not one of those frilly spa's, but had a manly industrial feel. I am coming to NYC end of this month for a couple of day and I am going to have a massage and wax while up there.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for the feedback, guys.

Preferably professionally.

Any idea which one, or where it is?

Can you recommend a spa?

Nickel Spa for men is the one I've heard recommended. They have a website too which said this:

Nickel men’s spa in Manhattan offers waxing treatments in a relaxing spa environment. Body wax treatments available include men’s bikini waxing and Brazilian waxes, full body waxing as well as treatments to arms, upper arms, chests, eyebrow waxing, back and shoulder waxing, and more. All Nickel men’s waxing and body trim treatments are done in the relaxing spa atmosphere of Nickel, located in downtown Manhattan near the West Village, Chelsea and Meatpacking district neighborhoods. Male spa body trim treatments are also available and include sculpting and full body trims for men.