manscaping

trentnyc08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i know that there has been many threads about shaving and trimming...

i have been trimming for a while now and recently started trimming and shaving my balls and all but a small patch at the base of my dick. i like the way it looks when i do it but when it starts to grow back my balls itch soo bad and i get red bumps that make me shy about taking off my cloths. also i have recently tryed to trim or shave my ass hair but i am finding it hard to do well. i have nared it befor and the red bumps hurt.

any advice on how to avoid any of this?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are going to shave your cock or your balls, shave them every day. The longer the interval between shaves, the more likely you are to get nicks (and itchiness). If you get red bumps, then probably you should not shave them at all.

Jonathan2/11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If u dont like the itching then just shave like every three days and try a new razor ur probably getting the bumbs cuz the razors dirty and use a different razor for ur ass

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you are going to shave your cock or your balls, shave them every day. The longer the interval between shaves, the more likely you are to get nicks (and itchiness). If you get red bumps, then probably you should not shave them at all.

Yep and once you begin to shave in that area you will have to continue or the stubble will return and that can be an ouch.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If u dont like the itching then just shave like every three days and try a new razor ur probably getting the bumbs cuz the razors dirty and use a different razor for ur ass

Itching comes from regrowth, not from shaving. Shaving less frequently will make the problem worse, not better.

fnaslut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More frequent may be better. Also...don't use Nair or Veet or any other thing like those...delicate skin is burned by them and that is even worse than bumps :)

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Hmmm there is an old brand of hair remover for men at the drug store. It comes in a can, and is a powder you mix up. Best to clip the hair back before you use it. I've heard peeps swear by it for years. It's made for the face. It is called Magic Shave.

Peanut

Experimental Member
Media
I get waxed, it doesn't hurt as bad as everyone thinks. You can still get some ingrown hairs though. Treatments are made for after shaving or waxing.

For my face I use a cream called bumpstoppa. After I have my cock, balls and ass waxed I use cooling gel by gigi.

So maybe you can still shave. Just put some kind of treatment on after.

Peanut

Experimental Member
Media
It's not so bad. I promise. The ass hurts the least. My waxer does the whole backside at one time. She puts wax on my crack and cheeks all at one time. then rips it off.

The only part that kinda hurts on the front is the lower stomach, right above your dick. You would think that your nuts would be more sensitive, but they didn't hurt that much.

Good luck finding someone to do it. It took me forever to find someone.

blkcan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know. I know a dude that has sworn by magic shave for decades. He swears no bumps. He says use the powder not the cream.

I too use the same thing and the results are fantastic (my thoughts and my girls thoughts - judge for yourself). Caution though, timing is crucial :tongue:

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been shaving and trimming for many years. Here are my lessons that I have learned to make it a smooth, wonderful experience...

I use a razor and shaving gel followed by a woman's remington electric shaver. I shave with the razor always going with the grain. If I go against the grain I get a smoother, closer shave but then I get serious problems with ingrown hairs. I then follow up with the electric razor, working it against the grain with light pressure. It trims off just a bit more to make it very smooth but I do not get issues with red bumps from ingrown hairs. I don't know why this works for me, but it does!

I also avoid shaving the creases where my legs meet my body. I just trim that really short with a beard trimmer with the guard removed. It is an area that is always a problem with ingrown hairs for some reason, even with the electric!

I do not use the electric shaver on my balls. I just use the blade razor. Shaving direction doesn't seem to matter here. I just shave it any direction needed to get it smooth and no problems.

I leave a well groomed strip that runs from my naval to the base of my cock. An upside down triangle kind of shaped like the Eifel Tower. I love the look and feel. I tried going it all back a few times and I hate it. I just love manscaping!!

I think of it as a solution to a problem I have... finding a needle in a haystack. The needle, in my case a needle prick, is easier to find if you may the haystack a lot smaller!

Last edited:

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
I have plenty of body hair and I do not shave or trim. My chest and abdomen were shaved for abdominal surgery years ago and the itching had me climbing the wall. There is the risk of your pubic hair becoming ingrown which can lead to an infection. My suggestion is to let the hair grow.