Mansex with a PA

norseman: A friend/fuckbuddy of mine surprised me when we last got together to mess around because he had gotten some private jewelry, specifically a ring through his dickhead, a Prince Albert. Most of our encounters involve his oral ministrations on my big dick, but I do like to reciprocate (he's probably hung average or a little less). The PA was strange, but didn't really get in the way of what I was doing.

Ocassionally our games have gotten a little more intense, usually with my big dick finding its way up his ass. He's never topped me before, but there's always a first time and I'm open to the possibilty, particularly since he's not too large. Condoms are a must, of course, but what the hell are you supposed to do about the Prince Albert ?
Does anyone have any experience with this ? As the person who would be on the receiving end, I'm naturally concerned it could do some damage, either tearing up the condom or tearing up ME. Do folks actually leave those things in for anal ?

Advice would be appreciated.

Norse

tigerwolf: I've seen it left in before, and have once had it left in when someone else used theirs on me. Actually didn't do any damage internally to me, but I'm tested regularly, as are my few friends with benefits, so we didn't bother wrapping it. I've got latex allergies anyways, but either way.. it kinda felt good having it in.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The PA will not tear the condom. If he is fully healed, then he can take it out. I take mine out for sex because the parters I have get rubbed raw inside when I wear it and i fuck for a long time (and i do fuck for a long time) If you still worry about tearing, just go with a extra large condom.

mindseye: I generally don't wear mine either -- after ten years, the novelty has passed, and I've mostly grown tired of it. (But I've fucked many times with it in with no ill effects.)

You haven't mentioned how long your friend's had his PA, norseman, but if you two decide he should remove it, he should wait at least 6-8 weeks before attempting to remove it. The first time he removes it, he may have difficulty reinserting it afterwards. A soak in a warm tub will help with that.

On the other hand, if he leaves it in, you'll be fine. Some of my partners claim they can feel it inside them, some of them can't.

PLynx37: One of my ex's had a PA. We were together just under three years. In that time, I only let him wear it once. While the sex was not any more stimulating for me, it did give me the worse case of hemerroids I've ever had. So needless to say, never again. :eek:

Thumper_10x7_CA: Oh I hate it when I pull a guys cock out and it has a PA, or any other scrotum/penis piercing. One time I was sucking a guy who was pierced and it actually chipped my tooth! We totally laugh about it now but how embaressing that was when the dentist asked how I chipped it! :D (I made up some story of mountain biking and rocks flying up)
Now if theres a piercing and he wants me to suck him it has to come out.
I don't bottom so I don't know what it's like up the a**.

Inwood: If you're going to get pounded you might want to have your friend remove his PA. But otherwise it shouldn't be a problem. I had oral and anal with guys with PAs and while it didn't do anything for me stimulation-wise it presented no barrier to having fun.