Manspreading...is It Time To Go Gender Neutral?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Manspreading :mad:. I will thigh aggress a dude. The whole ride. Defending my borders.

Larger folk don't bother me. Always figured they are more aware and more uncomfortable than I might be. I lurve some marshmallow folks, and the world ain't kind to them.

Scentsunami folks bother me. Like, I shouldn't gag on perfume/cologne 5 mins after the seat is vacated.

Oh! Loud talkers. Who the frip talks on their phone?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is no way I would make it more than a day! I'm too conscious of everyone on the train or bus. I never thought myself to be small, but my Mum did pretty much indoctrinate how a lady should sit.

About the only time I ever manspread is around a campfire.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
There is no way I would make it more than a day! I'm too conscious of everyone on the train or bus. I never thought myself to be small, but my Mum did pretty much indoctrinate how a lady should sit.

About the only time I ever manspread is around a campfire.
Same. part of the video was BART, BayArea Rapid Transit, and I’d feel badly for even sitting down.
That said, it was the best free freak show after 11 pm

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I tried manspreading. It just didn’t seem comfortable. Maybe it’s because I’m lacking the ‘package’ that seems to be screaming for air?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I tried manspreading. It just didn’t seem comfortable. Maybe it’s because I’m lacking the ‘package’ that seems to be screaming for air?
Hmmm.
So womanspreading would be flinging our arms out to free the tittehs?

Reactions: MickeyLee

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I couldn't, because I myself go as far out of my way as possible to stay as far away from other human bodies as possible. Spreading out and making myself close to other people, makes me literally shudder at the thought. Opposite of comfortable.

I've never ridden a city bus/subway. The thought is literally nightmare material.

At home I spread like a fuckin eagle. Because I like being all over my fella.. he's legit the only one.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Having wide hips and a butt that spreads when I sit I'm probably just as bad for taking up room as a guy manspreading, I can't really change that tho like a guy could close his legs a little. I have more of an issue with the width of seats especially ones with arms as I often get kinda wedged, a couple of years ago watching an Eagles tribute band at the interval came the mass exodus for the loos and bar. Being a bigger woman I let most of our row shuffle past me before standing up, when I stood a whole bank of six seats came with me, so embarrassing.
The public transport thing isn't so much of an issue for me, locally anyway, it's a quiet part of the world and seats are usually plenty. Travelling with my hubby on public transport usually means we can't sit together tho with me being big and him also being a big guy it's just not comfortable, again being quiet we can usually find seats with a table and sit opposite which is ok but often a leg room issue sometimes.
Personally if a guy has room to spread that's fine as long he's not encroaching on someone's personal space, I do find myself being conscious of my size sometimes tho, c'est la vie.

Reactions: LaFemme and T_Lurch

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I couldn't, because I myself go as far out of my way as possible to stay as far away from other human bodies as possible. Spreading out and making myself close to other people, makes me literally shudder at the thought. Opposite of comfortable.

I've never ridden a city bus/subway. The thought is literally nightmare material.

At home I spread like a fuckin eagle. Because I like being all over my fella.. he's legit the only one.

i think on some level spreaders know we will squeeze away.