Manthong

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, errrrr, it looks like very strong elastic that will keep all that from falling out, but, gosh, buddy, whether or not you should be worried depends on how much attention you want your endowment to get. You will be noticed, that's for sure, but as often read on LPSG, it's what all males have so wear the Manthong in good health and let us know the results :blush:

zgrog2000

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 22 2005, 01:32 AM
Aw, go for it! I am wondering something, though: why is it called Manthong? From what I can see, it doesn't appear to be a thong.
[post=322882]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, it looks like an old potato sack with some elastic sewn in it.

funcub

1st Like
Media
It might go better for you if you aren't walking around with a hard-on like in the first 2 pics, but you catch everyone's attention.

hung_big:
Originally posted by funcub@Jun 22 2005, 04:03 AM
It might go better for you if you aren't walking around with a hard-on like in the first 2 pics, but you catch everyone's attention.
[post=322999]Quoted post[/post]​

It's called big balls dude. It excentuates a bulge and cock. I take it yer not familiar with Big Balls then? :D

whitemonster: actually, i'm not hard at all.. :blink:

and i know its not a thong..but, i haven't bought one yet..just making sure i should..

blue27

Sexy Member
Media
I'm sorry, but that looks like a sock has been stuffed in there. If it is the real thing whitemonster, I apologize but something looks amiss in the photos.....

Phat_Matt_9inch

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 23 2005, 08:03 AM
My suggestion: forego the ugly Manthong. If you want a swimsuit that shows off your big cock while still being stylish, check out the Extreme Pouch and Flopper Pouch thongs At Hillcrest Swim:
http://www.hillcrestswim.com/wear.cfm?page=2
[post=323447]Quoted post[/post]​
The swimsuits (if you can even call them that) that Double Meat Whopper suggested above are both ugly and hysterical. Anyone who would dare wear such a thing on a beach would not be getting positive attention, rather laughs and pity. Only to be worn by those with a true lack of humility (my least favorite characteristic in a person).

hung_big:
Originally posted by Phat_Matt_9inch+Jun 23 2005, 08:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phat_Matt_9inch &#064; Jun 23 2005, 08:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 23 2005, 08:03 AM
My suggestion: forego the ugly Manthong. If you want a swimsuit that shows off your big cock while still being stylish, check out the Extreme Pouch and Flopper Pouch thongs At Hillcrest Swim:
The swimsuits (if you can even call them that) that Double Meat Whopper suggested above are both ugly and hysterical. Anyone who would dare wear such a thing on a beach would not be getting positive attention, rather laughs and pity. Only to be worn by those with a true lack of humility (my least favorite characteristic in a person).
[post=323569]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hey, if I saw someone walking around in those things you wouldn&#39;t have to tell me to look twice&#33;

And it&#39;s kind of hard to be modest if you have a big cock. Whether he wears a constraining bathing suit or the one that Jacinto suggested, he is still going to get looks; at least the large pouches would be more comfy.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by hung_big+Jun 24 2005, 08:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hung_big &#064; Jun 24 2005, 08:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Phat_Matt_9inch@Jun 23 2005, 08:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper
@Jun 23 2005, 08:03 AM

[post=323569]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, if I saw someone walking around in those things you wouldn&#39;t have to tell me to look twice&#33;

And it&#39;s kind of hard to be modest if you have a big cock. Whether he wears a constraining bathing suit or the one that Jacinto suggested, he is still going to get looks; at least the large pouches would be more comfy.
[post=323719]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

--------

Very comfortable.....Highly recommend.....and

A big, massive, hugh, monster is, a big, hugh, massive, monster.

You don&#39;t car-cover a Jaguar to take it out for a spin.

blackwood

sexy_beast

1st Like
Media
I don&#39;t understand why you don&#39;t just wear swimming trunks? Not the speedos but the boxer like swimming trunks. I&#39;m sure they&#39;d conceal you but also show you off with a bulge

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would certainly draw a lot of attention to yourself, if that&#39;s what you have in mind ... :9
If your going for a more conservative look, they would probably be very comfortable and appropriate being worn as a erotic &#39;jock&#39; under a more traditional boxer style of swimwear ... :9

Being a Gay Male who LOVES a Well-Hung Guy showing off his &#39;equipement&#39; ... I&#39;d LOVE to see it au natural ... :D

When I&#39;m ON MY KNEES ... :wow:

:D

myself_the_elf

Just Browsing
Media
those flopper things DMW linked to are too damn weird&#33; I doubt that all that baggage up front is dick...those guys are carrying spare change, car keys, passport and the daily special from Quizno&#39;s.

Phat_Matt_9inch

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by myself_the_elf@Jun 29 2005, 08:30 AM
those flopper things DMW linked to are too damn weird&#33; I doubt that all that baggage up front is dick...those guys are carrying spare change, car keys, passport and the daily special from Quizno&#39;s.
[post=325039]Quoted post[/post]​
I agree. I have almost 9" soft and I wouldn&#39;t look like that in a swim suit like that...it&#39;s ugly, embarassing and repulsive. If I was at a pool and a guy had that on, I&#39;d either leave or tell him how stupid he looked.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Phat_Matt_9inch@Jun 30 2005, 12:31 AM
If I was at a pool and a guy had that on, I&#39;d either leave or tell him how stupid he looked.
[post=325270]Quoted post[/post]​

To each his own. IMO, they&#39;re better looking than the Manthong. At least they don&#39;t look like burlap stapled to rubber bands.