Manual stretches

fadetoblack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently started a PE routine about 3 weeks ago and have been substituting Manual Stretches for the Oriental Massage as far as length exercises go. Is this a bad move or are they equally effective for length gains in their use?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont do the Oriental massage. I never really understood it with all the breathing stuff. I do not know what you are using for manual stretching, but I do the JAI stretching.

Basically, You stretch the penis out in one direction for about 2 secs, then relax for two. Repeat for 20 reps. I do that in every direction.
Out,
Up,
Down,
Right,
Left,

So I would be getting at least 100 tugs in one set.
Then I will do one long tug for 30-60 secs. (depends on where I am in the cycle)

fadetoblack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Basically just hold out in one direction for 30 seconds and repeat through all directions (up, down, etc.). Do this for about ten minutes or 4-5 cycles of every direction.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can do another stretch if you don't like the OM. Just keep the intensity level low/moderate.

While the OM seems a bit strange, the breathing and focus portion helps you to concentrate on focusing on the PC muscle. This is the muscle that you work during kegels and towel raises and promotes stronger erections and better ejaculatory control.